Cameron Diaz SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Greek Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cameron Diaz SUCCESS

Post by Greek Hunter »

Sent on 16 March
3 photos, letter, SAE, 3 IRC
to the database address

admin
Site Admin

Re: Cameron Diaz SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi Greek Hunter :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Cameron Diaz on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Oh wow! Great success!! Those are beautiful photos as well. Congrats! :)
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Greek Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Greek Hunter »

Thanks guys!
coppersparks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coppersparks »

I got mine back too! :) Congrats!
I will pay anyone that sends me a correct VV address that leads to a success from Christian Bale or Charlie Hunnam.
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

I think it's a sec. I have heard that she doesn't like giving autographs and thinks they are a waste of time and pointless.
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Cutiepie80 wrote:I think it's a sec. I have heard that she doesn't like giving autographs and thinks they are a waste of time and pointless.
Yes but they appear to match the ip's I have seen.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

Jaffer wrote:
Cutiepie80 wrote:I think it's a sec. I have heard that she doesn't like giving autographs and thinks they are a waste of time and pointless.
Yes but they appear to match the ip's I have seen.
They actually don't match IP if you have done research. In her IPs most of them you can actually read "Cameron" and most of "Diaz".

And yes she has made it very clear they autographs are stupid and a waste of time.
Mirza
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mirza »

REALLY? Well that's the first time I am hearing this rumor. I have an in person similar to this autograph . In fact sellers are selling similar ones.
Kindly check your facts.

If everyone is giving fakes and secretarials then what are people doing on this collectors' site. People will stop collecting if it is such a waste of time.

CONGRATS ON THIS SUCCESS. {up}