hello wont help =) anders

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
durten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

hello wont help =) anders

Post by durten »

hey I'm new here on furmet I called anders and is from Sweden and want to start collecting the autographs we my name anders
I want sans who go around at fairs and can send to Sweden collects horror and want to know a good store on ebay selling autographs
then I fixsa stamp so I can write letters if you skole wanting elp to have Swedish actor player so I can shop we sverigs ebay the name Tradera if you skole wanting sometime Greetings änvändr Google tranleter sorry
durten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: hello wont help =) anders

Post by durten »

please
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Welcome to the forum! I do not know of any dealers on Ebay selling autographs. I do not buy from Ebay at all. I send my photos to celebrities through the mail and wait for them to respond. Have fun at your new hobby! {up}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
durten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by durten »

ok thank you very much what can I store them with I can scoop somebody like this

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/products/photo-toploaders/ wat sise on auto graf

engelska

ok thank you very much what can I store them with I can scoop somebody like this