JAMES PHELPS AND OLIVER PHELPS STRANGE SUCCESS(HALF SUCCESS)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SWfan27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

JAMES PHELPS AND OLIVER PHELPS STRANGE SUCCESS(HALF SUCCESS)

Post by SWfan27 »

At the beginning of May I sent two pictures to James and Oliver Phelps and received them today both only signed by James Phelps... which is strange because they usually both sign pictures. I am happy with this success, but also sad because I really wanted both of their autographs :( I need advice, should I resend these photos to Oliver Phelps so he can sign them? Or should I just send new photos to both of them again? I am disappointed because I have sent to them 3 times now and just received a success from only James. They are two of my most wanted successes! :D If anyone is willing to give up or sell one of their signed photos, let me know. I just am sad about this... At least I got my photos signed and did get a great success from Fred Weasley!! :D

Pictures: http://lovetocollectautographs.blogspot.com/

Address Used:
James and Oliver Phelps
JOP Project
P.O. Box 9765
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
B75 5XB
UK

Sent(in the middle of May): A long, kind letter to both of them, SASE, and two pictures

Received(Today, July 29, 2013): My two photos signed by James Phelps

SPECIAL THANKS TO FANMAIL.BIZ AND JAMES PHELPS! :D
Latest Success: Joanne Froggatt
Most Wanted Successes: EMMA WATSON, the rest of the Harry Potter Cast, Star Wars cast, OUAT cast, Pirates of the Caribbean cast, LOTR/The Hobbit cast, Downton Abbey cast, Ewan McGregor, Liv Tyler, Martin Freeman, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, Once Upon a Time Cast
Favorite Autographs: Ewan McGregor, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon, Rachel McAdams, and so much more!
Check out my autograph website: http://lovetocollectautographs.blogspot.com/
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JAMES AND OLIVER PHELPS STRANGE SUCCESS(HALF SUCCESS)

Post by il0veseamushp »

they might not be together.. i think one of the twins was tweeting bout doing some charity work somewhere else..

id resend to them again
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
SWfan27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SWfan27 »

il0veseamushp wrote:they might not be together.. i think one of the twins was tweeting bout doing some charity work somewhere else..

id resend to them again
Should I send these photos, or other ones? I should probably wait, right?
Most Wanted Successes: EMMA WATSON, the rest of the Harry Potter Cast, Star Wars cast, OUAT cast, Pirates of the Caribbean cast, LOTR/The Hobbit cast, Downton Abbey cast, Ewan McGregor, Liv Tyler, Martin Freeman, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, Once Upon a Time Cast
Favorite Autographs: Ewan McGregor, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon, Rachel McAdams, and so much more!
alex fran
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alex fran »

congratulations!! great success!
Try again to send Oliver! Hmmm, send these photos...maybe Oliver was somewhere else...
Good luck! :D
PS...strange question---are you Greek?
Feel free to PM with any questions!
SWfan27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SWfan27 »

alex fran wrote:congratulations!! great success!
Try again to send Oliver! Hmmm, send these photos...maybe Oliver was somewhere else...
No, I'm not Greek, why?
lauloveshp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lauloveshp »

Hey. I would send to the jop adress later this year. October is a good time! They are touring with the wizard world convention starting august, at least i saw they will be in chicago! I got both 3 times, you just need the right time to send im sure you will receive them than!!
Best (authentic) ttm: Milo Ventimiglia, Tom Felton, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Zach Braff, Russel Crowe, Rupert Grint, Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Geoffrey Rush, Melissa McCarthy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin James, Cam Gigandet, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Jeremy Renner, Daniel Craig, Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen, Charlie Hunnam, Hugh Laurie, Hugo Weaving, Cobie Smulders, Elle Fanning, Colin Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Sara Ramirez, Matthew Fox, Kellan Lutz, Justin Long

most wanted: Brittany Snow!!, Adam Brody, James Franco, Zac Efron, Anne Hathaway, Jared Padalecki, Avengers Cast, Christoph Waltz, Jake Abel, Jim Parsons

http://www.signlau.tumblr.com
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Must admit I have never seen only one sign the photo before. I'd probably send them to Oliver now or at least one of the photos. Good luck! 8)
alex fran
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alex fran »

SWfan27 wrote:
alex fran wrote:congratulations!! great success!
No, I'm not Greek, why?
I visited your website and it has top-level domain name 'gr'... So, i thought you are Greek...
Sorry, my fault!
:cry:
Feel free to PM with any questions!
admin
Site Admin

Re: JAMES PHELPS AND OLIVER PHELPS STRANGE SUCCESS(HALF SUCC

Post by admin »

Hi SWfan27 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} James Phelps on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

{star} Oliver Phelps on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
princesspeach-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JAMES PHELPS AND OLIVER PHELPS STRANGE SUCCESS(HALF SUCC

Post by princesspeach- »

yesterday i received my two pictures from james and oliver back. one picture is signed and personalized by both of them, the other picture just by james. very strange :D i 'll post them later
here is the picture
Last edited by princesspeach- on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most wanted:
Kevin James, Kate Walsh, Emma Roberts, Michael Gambon, Ian Somerhalder, Christoph Waltz

Favorite via venue autographs:
Geoffrey Rush, Alexander Skarsgard, Kim Cattrall, Rupert Grint, Daniel Craig, Candice Accola, Michael Emerson