Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Dexter) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
oX OCELOT Xo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Dexter) Success!

Post by oX OCELOT Xo »

I sent a LOR, SASE, and three 4x6 photos to Yvonne Strahovski on January 8, 2013. I received my photos signed by
Yvonne on 7/27/2013. I used the address in the database. I'm extremely happy about this success! Any comments on authenticity are welcome.

Sent to:
Yvonne Strahovski
McKeon-Myones Management
3500 Olive Avenue
Suite 770
Burbank, CA 91505-5527
USA [us]

Autograph #1:
Autograph #2:
Autograph #3:
Envelope:
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Dexter) Success!

Post by Jaffer »

Apparently she sends out secs :s
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi oX OCELOT Xo :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Yvonne Strahovski on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

Even VV she sends secs :(
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
oX OCELOT Xo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by oX OCELOT Xo »

Thanks for the comments, guys. It's disappointing to know that they're probably secs, but I'm at least somewhat satisfied I received a reply.
chamino101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chamino101 »

I'm trying out an experiment. I sent a large photo I really want signed. I included a check for $100. At worst I get a sec and lose $100, best I get my picture signed which will be framed and go on my wall with a few other large signed photos of people I really like.
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

chamino101 wrote:I'm trying out an experiment. I sent a large photo I really want signed. I included a check for $100. At worst I get a sec and lose $100, best I get my picture signed which will be framed and go on my wall with a few other large signed photos of people I really like.

wow cross my fingers for your success :)
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
chamino101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chamino101 »

IzaBellatrix wrote:
chamino101 wrote:I'm trying out an experiment. I sent a large photo I really want signed. I included a check for $100. At worst I get a sec and lose $100, best I get my picture signed which will be framed and go on my wall with a few other large signed photos of people I really like.

Well, I have a small update. I sent the above, but also a much smaller donation to Josh Gomez, Adam Baldwin, Scott Krinsky, and Kane Hodder (Jason Vorhees.) I can't figure out who, but one of them, whomever opens their mail, took my check and counterfeited it, and then tried to cash it for over $3400. I just got a call from my bank alerting me to the fraudulent activity. So, while my idea may not be terrible, the sad truth is we don't know who is answering the mail for our favorite celebrities. Any gift, donation, etc, may never actually reach them.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

chamino101 wrote:
IzaBellatrix wrote:

Well, I have a small update. I sent the above, but also a much smaller donation to Josh Gomez, Adam Baldwin, Scott Krinsky, and Kane Hodder (Jason Vorhees.) I can't figure out who, but one of them, whomever opens their mail, took my check and counterfeited it, and then tried to cash it for over $3400. I just got a call from my bank alerting me to the fraudulent activity. So, while my idea may not be terrible, the sad truth is we don't know who is answering the mail for our favorite celebrities. Any gift, donation, etc, may never actually reach them.

Yes, your idea IS horrible.

If you have the money to do that, why don't you just BUY an autograph from a dealer?!

I MEAN, MY GOD, WHO SENDS A CHECK IN THE TRIPLE FIGURES TO A CELEBRITY WHO SENDS ONLY SECS?!

It's your money, but...dang. I'm not going to call you an idiot, but I'm going to think it very, very hard.

Even if you have the money to do that....BUY IT FROM A DEALER. Or go to one of the conventions she's signing at...

You think that if you send a celebrity a check, they'll open it and cash it personally? It's pretty much common sense that, for the most part, especially in cases where the celeb sends secs, gifts sent through agencies likely WILL NOT reach their intended recipient.
chamino101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chamino101 »

MW1221 wrote:If you have the money to do that, why don't you just BUY an autograph from a dealer?!

I MEAN, MY GOD, WHO SENDS A CHECK IN THE TRIPLE FIGURES TO A CELEBRITY WHO SENDS ONLY SECS?!

It's your money, but...dang. I'm not going to call you an idiot, but I'm going to think it very, very hard.

Even if you have the money to do that....BUY IT FROM A DEALER. Or go to one of the conventions she's signing at...

You think that if you send a celebrity a check, they'll open it and cash it personally? It's pretty much common sense that, for the most part, especially in cases where the celeb sends secs, gifts sent through agencies likely WILL NOT reach their intended recipient.
I agree and disagree. I sent Yvonne a nice set of gifts a little over a year ago, and a couple of months later I received a handwritten thank you card from her that she signed, and the signature matched 100% with an "in person" I got from her several months later. My thought was since she's just having a sec sign now, that a donation to show that I actually wanted the picture signed by her would work. We'll see.

I would never buy a signature from a dealer.