Dick Van Dyke major success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dick Van Dyke major success!

Post by evenstar5 »

I mailed a LOR, SASE, and two photos to Mr. Dick Van Dyke back on May 8th. I was starting to think that I wasn't going to get it back at all....figuring his health was a factor. Much to my surprise I did get my photos returned on July 20th. I mailed two identical photos to him asking that he sign them both. I intend to send the 'spare' to Mrs. Julie Andrews on the off chance that I may get a response. I'm so happy to add this great signature to my collection!!

Mr. Dick Van Dyke
23215 Mariposa DeOro St.
Malibu, CA, 90265

(for some reason, I can't load the pic directly on here. Hopefully this link works!

Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dick Van Dyke major success!

Post by admin »

Hi evenstar5 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dick Van Dyke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Mirza
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mirza »

evenstar5 wrote:I mailed a LOR, SASE, and two photos to Mr. Dick Van Dyke back on May 8th. I was starting to think that I wasn't going to get it back at all....figuring his health was a factor. Much to my surprise I did get my photos returned on July 20th. I mailed two identical photos to him asking that he sign them both. I intend to send the 'spare' to Mrs. Julie Andrews on the off chance that I may get a response. I'm so happy to add this great signature to my collection!!

Mr. Dick Van Dyke
23215 Mariposa DeOro St.
Malibu, CA, 90265

(for some reason, I can't load the pic directly on here. Hopefully this link works!

Congratulations on your success. You mentioned his health. Is something wrong with it. I was concerned being his fan and he is great to his fans. {up}
ThatArtGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatArtGuy »

No, Dick is in good health at the moment for a man of his age.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Mirza wrote: Congratulations on your success. You mentioned his health. Is something wrong with it. I was concerned being his fan and he is great to his fans. {up}
This is what I was referring to:
http://www.eonline.com/news/425072/dick ... ess-solved

Initially there was some concern, but I never heard a follow up story. Guess I should have googled it because the diagnosis is now 2 months old! Glad he's ok though! :)
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D