Selena gomez authentic success!! :D

Trash
Gleelover4eva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena gomez authentic success!! :D

Post by Gleelover4eva »

I promise all of you as soon I get home the picture will be up! :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Gleelover4eva wrote:I promise all of you as soon I get home the picture will be up! :)
cant wait to see it.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dawn4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dawn4ever »

NoRightClick wrote:I dont believe the original poster at all.
Selena has been super busy lately, I dont see her with time to sign TTM
My son has become friends with her and he got his entire cd collection and other stuff signed.
In person, multiple times, lol. but as for her going TTM, Highly Unlikely

about 3 weeks ago i have receive a selena success as well from using a private address and mine took 9 days to hear
back from her this month. She may not have time right now but i'm sure she's working on it when she can.
And she does sign TTM, it just depends on where you send to her and if they allow her to get fan mail.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dawn4ever wrote:about 3 weeks ago i have receive a selena success as well from using a private address and mine took 9 days to hear
back from her this month. She may not have time right now but i'm sure she's working on it when she can.
And she does sign TTM, it just depends on where you send to her and if they allow her to get fan mail.
Where is your success at? you post a pic?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
BS18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BS18 »

So where's this picture
stone

Post by stone »

Still waiting. :neutral:
Most Wanted: Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Cast of Bones & Lost, Natasha Lyonne