TTM Success from Jerry Rice the GOAT Best WR of all Time!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mwo925
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TTM Success from Jerry Rice the GOAT Best WR of all Time

Post by mwo925 »

I'm just saying this poster is famous for his fake TTM's. This might be real but the other 90% are fake. Just look at his other posts and thats all the back up I need.

Make sure you visit my autograph page with the link below.
http://www.myspace.com/535882298
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

mwo925 wrote:I'm just saying this poster is famous for his fake TTM's. This might be real but the other 90% are fake. Just look at his other posts and thats all the back up I need.
you have no evidence to back up anything your saying. what do you mean im famous for my "fake ttms"? Every single one of my ttms is real. i dont know what your problem is but if you have no evidence to back up what your saying WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING!!!! I use emails and private addresses as well as regular public addresses.

I have posted 11 successes on this site. 9 of them are public addresses that Everyone knows. 1 is an email. 1 is a home address. NONE of my successes are fake but when you say successes like Paul george, tony romo, kenneth faried, danny granger, are fake you just look stupid. well known public adresses. You once again cant back up anything you say
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

tony romo is fake. all romo ttm sigs are either stamped or a clubhouse signature. any knowledgable sports collector will agree with me
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
secretapes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by secretapes »

sportsfan are you on blowout?
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

TheArtist wrote:tony romo is fake. all romo ttm sigs are either stamped or a clubhouse signature. any knowledgable sports collector will agree with me
yes his ttms are autopen. that user is saying that the success is fake and that i forged it or something. i sent to tony romo and thats the picture i ended up getting
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

I've been skeptical of some of your previous successes, but this one is 100% legit and anyone saying otherwise is just trying to troll you. The signature matches. And I have seen other successes via ESPN. Congrats on your success.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Zaj wrote:I've been skeptical of some of your previous successes, but this one is 100% legit and anyone saying otherwise is just trying to troll you. The signature matches. And I have seen other successes via ESPN. Congrats on your success.
Appreciate it