Mark Hadlow - The Hobbit Surprise!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MongoUK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mark Hadlow - The Hobbit Surprise!

Post by MongoUK »

Sent 2x 8x10" photo's to Mark Hadlow @ The Robert Bruce Agency in NZ at the end of February.

Nice big brown envelope on my doormat this morning.

1st picture Signed and inscribed picture of Dori from Mark Hadlow.
The 2nd picture which was a trio portrait, had been signed and inscribed by Jed Brophy (Ori), Adam Brown (Nori) and Mark Hadlow (Dori), which was awesome. It must've been sent to the set!

Will attach pictures tomorrow.

No return address was on the envelope.

Takes my Hobbit count to 7.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Hobbit Surprise!

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

WOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Coolio! He must've taken it with him and asked his buddy co-actors to sign the other pics for you! How nice!
I got those three via "The Hobbit" but individually.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Hobbit Surprise!

Post by evenstar5 »

How awesome! Congrats on your fantastic success!! :mrgreen:
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mark Hadlow - The Hobbit Surprise!

Post by admin »

Hi MongoUK :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Mark Hadlow
Robert Bruce Agency
"Tobermory"
218 Richmond Road
Grey Lynn, Auckland 2
New Zealand

{star} Mark Hadlow on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)