AMAZING TTM Success from Nolan Ryan The Ryan Express!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AMAZING TTM Success from Nolan Ryan The Ryan Express!

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Sent: 6/17
Received 7/5

Nolan Ryan The Ryan Express signed 2 pictures for me beautifully!!!! What an amazing success! Thank you so much Mr.Ryan!

Check out my success on youtube and in the comment section of the video, let me know your thoughts!!!

vigilantex69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMAZING TTM Success from Nolan Ryan The Ryan Express!

Post by vigilantex69 »

I have debated saying anything to all your videos as it seems a lot of people think that a lot of the stuff you are posting is fake. I will give you the benefit on the doubt with some of the ones you have posted saying you emailed the agencies and stuff and gotten private addresses. I can't speak for other athletes on private addresses.

That being said, so you purchased these from Nolan's Foundation then?

I have met Nolan Ryan several times, worked directly with his foundation, and worked for the Texas Rangers. I actually just met with Nolan for a charity event a few months ago near Alvin. He is a great guy to sign in person.

However, I know 100%, no shadow of a doubt, he absolutely does not sign TTM for absolutely ANY reason, from ANY address. No agencies, no private addresses, no friends of friends giving you his "private" address. You MUST purchase it from his charity. He doesn't sign through the Rangers address. And does not accept fanmail to his personal ranch. The absolute, 100% ONLY way he signs is through his charity unless you meet him in person.

Did you send these in with a donation then?
Recent Successes: George W. Bush, Rob Zombie, Danielle Harris, Bill Cosby. John Carpenter
Indianapolis Colts Checklist: Adam Vinatieri, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Jim Caldwell, Robert Mathis, Kevlin Hayden,
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

If so... That's a waste of money to get him to sign 4x6s.

Should have at least sent 8x10s.
davidm8985@gmail.com
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by davidm8985@gmail.com »

vigilantex69 wrote:Did you send these in with a donation then?

Bump... and how much?
Davidm8985
TTM Success:
Jim Bunning, Jim Thome, Billy Williams, Ryne Sandberg, Juan Pierre, Ricky Nolasco, Brian McRae, Craig Counsell, A.J. Pierzynski, Dylan Axelrod, Scott Feldman, Jed Lowrie, Carlos Carrasco, Justin Masterson, Tommy Layne, Jordan Norberto, Ryne Sandberg, AJ Pollock, Taijuan Walker, AJ Pollock, Gordon Beckham, Jim Henderson, Matt Guerrier, Glen Perkins, Ryan Pressly, Casey Fein, Caleb Thielbar, Ryan Cook

IN PERSON success:
Torii Hunter, Joaquin Benoit, Phil Coke, Evan Reed, Luke Petkonen, Gerrit Cole, Byron Buxton, Archie Bardley, Mark Appel, Carlos Correa, Tyler Skaggs, Billy Hamilton, Tony Campana, Albert Almora, Robert Stephenson, Taylor Guerrieri, Lance McCullers, Nick Travieso

18 MLB Ballparks Visited:
CHC, CWS, MIL, DET, STL(2), HOU, BOS, NYY, NYM, PHI, PIT, BAL, WAS, CLE, CIN, MIN, KC
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Yes what your saying is somewhat true. You usually can only get him through his foundation. Look i was stunned he signed im not going to lie. I sent him two 4x6 pictures with no donation and didnt expect to get anything. I am not the first person to use this address. Go to youtube and go to CelticsTTMs. He was the first person i know that used it and he made a video of his success. After i got the address multiple people had the addy and asked me if it was correct. I told them yes. Its his home address. I have no clue how much longer it will be valid for before he starts to RTS requests. I dont know what else to say. EVERY ONE OF MY SUCCESSES IS 100% REAL I GUARANTEE IT! I cant control what jealous people/haters/trolls say. You can believe what you want but i know all of my successes are real. Plus I opened it live on camera. I just dont get it.

You know your doing something right when people try to hate on you because you didnt send an 8x10 LOL you people are funny....And i usually only send 8x10s for addresses i am very confident will work. Getting nolan ryan through his home addresss is DEFINITELY NO guarantee...
vigilantex69 wrote:I have debated saying anything to all your videos as it seems a lot of people think that a lot of the stuff you are posting is fake. I will give you the benefit on the doubt with some of the ones you have posted saying you emailed the agencies and stuff and gotten private addresses. I can't speak for other athletes on private addresses.

That being said, so you purchased these from Nolan's Foundation then?

I have met Nolan Ryan several times, worked directly with his foundation, and worked for the Texas Rangers. I actually just met with Nolan for a charity event a few months ago near Alvin. He is a great guy to sign in person.

However, I know 100%, no shadow of a doubt, he absolutely does not sign TTM for absolutely ANY reason, from ANY address. No agencies, no private addresses, no friends of friends giving you his "private" address. You MUST purchase it from his charity. He doesn't sign through the Rangers address. And does not accept fanmail to his personal ranch. The absolute, 100% ONLY way he signs is through his charity unless you meet him in person.

Did you send these in with a donation then?
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

I'm not hating on your TTM 4x6s.

I'll take my Nolan Ryan signed item I got done via his foundation vs yours any day!

vigilantex69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vigilantex69 »

^ Nice jersey! I got one too framed in my living room.
Recent Successes: George W. Bush, Rob Zombie, Danielle Harris, Bill Cosby. John Carpenter
Indianapolis Colts Checklist: Adam Vinatieri, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Jim Caldwell, Robert Mathis, Kevlin Hayden,
vigilantex69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vigilantex69 »

I mean honestly, I am just not sure. I just really know Nolan has even stated he does not sign for autograph hounds or TTM for any reason because of eBay and such and directs any and all requests through his foundation.

He has no problem signing but does so 100% for his foundation. He's a really good, noble guy. I'm just not sure I believe he would all of a sudden start signing for someone that randomly got his home address. He stands firm behind only signing for his foundation.
vigilantex69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vigilantex69 »

Also, I watched that video and it doesn't even have an address on the postmark? And the child plays it off like he was opening a signed card that was put back into a hard screw down top loader? That video was extremely fake lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_GA_t7Zog
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

Lol why are you envelopes on your last 2 questionable success already open on 1 side? At :35 the other side has clearly been open. After you were called out on your Wade one, it looks like you did a better job of not showing the back of it. Well done.