NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by Cutiepie80 »

Very nice. Hopefully I will get someone from Green Bay soon.
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

I have new cards, do any of these people sign TTM?:
DeAngelo Williams
Ray Rice
James Jones
Eli Manning
Matt RYan
A.J. Green
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton
Shane Vereen
Ryan Broyles
Matt Cassel
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

patriots83 wrote:
Nflfan1287 wrote:I got Big Vince Wilfork c/o Patriots. I sent it about November of last year.
I got him last year as well, took 6 days. I had him sign a mini helmet and personalize it to my newborn son. He is fantastic towards his fans.

Other Patriots I've had successes with are Chandler Jones, Deion Branch, Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Rob Gronkowski and Devin McCourty. Pats overall are pretty good signers.

I got every one of these by sending to the stadium

Still waiting on Mayo, Aaron Hernandez and Rob Ninkovich, guessing the first 2 are gone and pretty much wrote them off
Good Luck With Hernandez
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
bickel84
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by bickel84 »

stefman630 wrote:I have new cards, do any of these people sign TTM?:
DeAngelo Williams
Ray Rice
James Jones
Eli Manning
Matt RYan
A.J. Green
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton
Shane Vereen
Ryan Broyles
Matt Cassel
DeAngelo Williams is pretty good about signing TTM. I sent to him via the Panthers stadium toward the end of the season and got it back in February. I've also tried AJ Green and Russell Wilson but haven't had any luck.
Da Bears!
cringer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cringer »

bickel84 wrote:
DeAngelo Williams
Ray Rice
James Jones
Eli Manning
Matt RYan
A.J. Green
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton
Shane Vereen
Ryan Broyles
Matt Cassel
DeAngelo Williams is pretty good about signing TTM. I sent to him via the Panthers stadium toward the end of the season and got it back in February. I've also tried AJ Green and Russell Wilson but haven't had any luck.
Ive seen Ray Rice successes but theres a rumor that they are all Autopen. I sent to Russell Wilson during pre season last year before he became big and he signed 2 rookie cards in a weeks time. Easily one of my favorite things I got back.
rj123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rj123 »

Managed to get a football signed by Minnesota Vikings players Jared Allen and Kevin Williams last night, absolutely over the moon!

Living in the UK it is very rare get to meet my heroes from the NFL, but there was a special event featuring Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Donte Whitner, Ramon Foster and Uche Nwaneri to help promote the game in England.

I was lucky enough to bag one of only about 200 free tickets and attended what was an amazing evening.

Unfortunately the players had to rush off for a flight so didn't stop for autographs, but I was near the front and luckily managed to shout Jared and Kevin as they walked off and they both walked over to sign for me. Both were really nice guys and Jared was especially funny.

It was a shame I couldn't get the other guys autographs - especially Donte - but I tweeted Uche and he said sorry they got rushed off stage quickly.

I was really luck to just get Jared and Kevin in the end, and it was awesome to get one of best Defensive Duo's in the NFL on one ball. Pic below.

Also, I am a huge fan of the New York Jets plus Texas A&M Aggies, and should hopefully have some awesome auto's on the way.

I sent to about 10 of the Jets less known players who I really like regardless - mainly second string guys maybe stepping up to be starters this year. Fingers crossed I get them back after they turn up at camp.

Also, I've sent about 7 requests to Texas A&M complex. I wasn't sure they would reach from the address I used but got my first one back from DB Toney Hurd Jr today, so they will get to the players which is good.

Messaged a few of them on FB after hunting them down and got two of their home addresses which I should definitely get back.

Finally getting going with this hobby and it's awesome!
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

cringer wrote:
bickel84 wrote:
DeAngelo Williams
Ray Rice
James Jones
Eli Manning
Matt RYan
A.J. Green
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton
Shane Vereen
Ryan Broyles
Matt Cassel
Ive seen Ray Rice successes but theres a rumor that they are all Autopen. I sent to Russell Wilson during pre season last year before he became big and he signed 2 rookie cards in a weeks time. Easily one of my favorite things I got back.
You're really lucky for Wilson!
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

Got redskins hall of fame linebacker Chris hanburger on a mini helmet. Took 6 days and he personalized it to me and included a HOF 2011 inscription on it.
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

Anybody have an address to send to a Vikings player during training camp? Do I send it to the Eden Prairie address or try the Minnesota State address? I'm not super comfortable sending to the University address for fear or the item getting lost.

Any help on this would be much appreciated!
masonb_cowboys82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by masonb_cowboys82 »

Does anyone have any current or former Cowboys addresses? Also, Calvin Johnson, Haloti Ngata, Charles Woodson, Clay Matthews. Thank you.