Ian Somerhalder

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ian Somerhalder NO LONGER ACCEPTING TTM

Post by dancingirl1 »

Thank god I got the cast years ago... :lol:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

johnnylightninglives wrote:I do find the drain on the earths resources comment a funny excuse :? I doubt he will stop reading his paper scripts or using resourced products in his life because basically everything we buy or use or the cars we drive gas or electric is a drain on the earths resources so he should just say the truth he cant be bothered with old school fanmail anymore... {down}
I know, right? And what about bills and all that? And I suppose we shall all start doing e-autographs.
I suppose he doesn't realize that he may get more spam in an email inbox than in an actual mailbox now that he's posted it on twitter. I don't think all those fan girls know about his fanmail address or even bother to write a letter (not that there aren't). I think he's also one of those types that thinks he has to read every single letter. I mean it would be great if he did, but not all actors have time to read it all. They just sign most of the time. Still.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by naidivad »

no one of you all has a clue what Ian really wants to say!
Just forget it! {down}
etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by etihwwons »

Wow...That's certainly a funny one, isn't it? Never heard THAT before. LOL! *Scratches head*
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

naidivad wrote:no one of you all has a clue what Ian really wants to say!
Just forget it! {down}
We will see, but I already have him, so honestly IDC lol!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters