MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
UFCFan951
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by UFCFan951 »

jug wrote:thats cool
i know for a fact its not the first time hes wrote 'ufc champ'

maybe the first time he signed it once becoming a champ
but leading up to this fight, he has had request of signing ufc champ and he signed it per request
that's what i meant. First after the fight.
TommyL
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TommyL »

today i get young polish star of Bellator FC - Marcin Held

phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

Marcin Held is an absolute badass. I love watching that guy fight. Crazy leg and footlocks.
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
chip8989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chip8989 »

I just sent out some interesting ones. I am attempting to get Joe Son from prison and Mad Dog Macias.
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

Sent: 17 (10/23/2012)
Anthony Macias (Jarrod Rogol) 867 Woods Mill Road Ballwin MO 63011

I sent to this guy named Jarrod Rogol with two SASE's so he could send to Anthony.

Long story short, I never got anything back. Good luck with Joe Son. I've gotten a few guys from Prison. He's on my list, I just haven't sent to him yet.

With Joe Son - use black ink or typed. no pictures are allowed. Don't include money/cash.
Check out my Collection
-One Fight at a Time-
132 To Go
Okami's Eggroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Okami's Eggroll »

To anyone writing to Joe Son for an autograph, read this first..

Son pleaded guilty to felony vandalism in 2008 and was placed on probation. As a condition of his plea agreement, Son was required to provide a DNA sample. In 2008, the DNA sample was linked to a 1990 gang rape. Already in custody for a probation violation, Son was arrested at the Theo Lacy facility on October 7, 2008. [5] In October 2008, Son was charged by California authorities in relation to his participation in a 1990 gang rape. He was initially charged in Orange County, California, with five counts of rape, two felony counts of forcible sodomy, two felony counts of sodomy in concert by force, seven felony counts of forcible oral copulation, and one felony count of sexual penetration by foreign object by force. He faced a maximum sentence of 275 years to life if convicted. [2][6][7] Son and an accomplice tortured and repeatedly raped the victim before releasing her with her underwear tied around her eyes. During the trial the woman said Son told her: 'It's Christmas. This is your lucky day.' Before jury selection began for his trial in early August 2011, the initial charges against Son were dropped having expired due to the statute of limitations. Son was then charged with conspiracy to commit torture and murder, crimes which have no statute of limitations. [8] In late August, Son was found guilty of one felony count of torture. During the trial, the Orange County District Attorney's Office maintained that both Son and his co-defendant, Santiago Lopez Gaitan, pistol-whipped their female victim, threatened to kill her repeatedly, and raped her before finally releasing her. His co-defendant in the case Santiago Gaitan, 40, pleaded guilty to rape, kidnapping and other charges, and was sentenced to 17 years and four months in prison. [9] In September 2011, Son was sentenced to life in prison. In October 2011, Son was accused of killing his cellmate, a convicted sex offender. [10][11] Son has been charged with a First Degree Murder in Wasco State Prison where he allegedly killed a sexual offender. The case is still pending and Joe Son will stand trial. The murder happened on October 10, 2011, on "B" Yard Reception, building 5. Joseph Hyungmin Son, CDCR # AI7266
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

I'm aware of his case.

Anyone that F***** kids doesn't deserve to live anyway. The rape thing is no good though.
Check out my Collection
-One Fight at a Time-
132 To Go
Okami's Eggroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Okami's Eggroll »

Im just saying...some people revoke the right to ever be asked for an autograph again. Joe Son is a sick human being.
chip8989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chip8989 »

I knew he was in trouble but never read all of that. Dang. I hope justice is served for his actions.
FACEPUNTER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FACEPUNTER »

Anyone had luck with Keith Jardine?
2012 Bloodlines flag base - 78/150
Jumbo mat relics - 73/132
2010 Onyx/88 4x6 photo 32/70
ME Propaganda poster - 4/10
2012 Finest Bloodlines Inserts/188 - 12/25
2013 Bloodlines flag base - 83/150