SELENA GOMEZ (PLEASE READ) GREAT OFFER

Autographs for sale or exchange.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: SELENA GOMEZ (PLEASE READ) GREAT OFFER

Post by dancingirl1 »

hsmremixworld wrote:Thank you guys, I emailed everyone that sent me something. I will be meeting Selena on Sunday. I will try to get a photo of her signing your stuff, but if it goes very fast a photo may not happen. I will keep you all posted
Why would you need to take a photo of her signing the stuff?? You met her like 20 times with proof every single time...Are people STILL questioning you? :shock:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

dancingirl1 wrote:
hsmremixworld wrote:Thank you guys, I emailed everyone that sent me something. I will be meeting Selena on Sunday. I will try to get a photo of her signing your stuff, but if it goes very fast a photo may not happen. I will keep you all posted
Why would you need to take a photo of her signing the stuff?? You met her like 20 times with proof every single time...Are people STILL questioning you? :shock:
he takes the photos of her signing it for them to show to their friends and others that it is real. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

supertoneman wrote:he takes the photos of her signing it for them to show to their friends and others that it is real. {up}
I already know they are real. This guy is the real deal with meeting stars. I know him. :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

UPDATE : On the 30th I met Selena Gomez in Boston, She was wonderful she sang 3 songs at the 1033 Amp Radio Birthday Bash 1. Love You Like A Love Song 2. Slow Down and 3. Come And Get It! She was amazing I met her after the show and she signed. I got 3 things signed before she got push into the car. The bodyguard told me she was running late to the airport. So I did not get a picture with her :( So I went to the Airport for her and she was very rushed, I has 3 more things for her to sign but she only signed 1 :( and still no picture. I did not mind getting things signed but I wish I got another photo with her, since she looked soooooo BEAUTIFUL! I still have 2 more CD that she needs to signed (I email the 2 users that did not get the cd signed for, I will get them next time I see her, i will just hold on to them.) Since I was holding so much stuff I could not get a photo of her signing but Im checking to see if anyone that was with me got pics! I know I have met Selena a lot so you can trust me, but its just nice to post a pic of selena signing.

here are the 4 things I did get signed I will mail them out this week :D

Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker
ultimatefangirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimatefangirl »

I was really wondering if you are still doing this? I have a CD cover that i would love to have signed...
Twilightlover010203
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twilightlover010203 »

I think this was a one of thing, that Leo might do every now and then :D
Carina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carina »

awww i was too late :(
i would have loved to have Sels autograph
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

I will be sending out everything tomorrow "Monday" I was happy to do this for everyone on here! Maybe Ill do it again. Keep yourself posted on my post to find out when to PM me!! :D
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mashka »

How many times have you met her? :)
Most Recent: Jodi Benson TTM, Veronica Roth IP Calgary Wordfest
[color=#8040FF]Recently Sent:

Soon to send: Tim Allen
Soon to see IP: Veronica Roth Tehereh Mafi
IP: need to update
Please check out my autograph collection: http://www.autographs.sinivir.com
Autograph count: 154
Collecting since: February 1 2011 :)
Twilightlover010203
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twilightlover010203 »

Has anyone receieved there items yet? Mine hasn't arrived and its been a while :(