Chris Hemsworth - Cyber address?

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chris Hemsworth - Cyber address?

Post by etihwwons »

I see that Chris's new movie, Cyber has just recently begun filming. They're apparently filming in California, and Hong Kong, and I found 2 different California addresses, and I'm not sure which one to send to, or if they're actually in LA right now. And dude....if they're in China, how the heck do you get Chinese stamps!?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2717822/

If someone already KNOWS the address, and you don't want to post it publicly, a PM is fine. I'm not hyper sensitive about addresses being put up for all to see, though. If it happens, it happens!
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
kratos86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chris Hemsworth - Cyber address?

Post by kratos86 »

Im looking into sending something to him as well. I plan on sending to the Beverly hills address?
sikiau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sikiau »

They are now in HK & me too. But i dont have any luck of meeting him in person:(
Success: Mark Salling(x1) Briana Evigan(x1) Keira Knightley(x1) Cory Monteith(x1) Amanda Seyfried(x2) Marcel Nguyen(x1) Roger Federer(x1) Johnny Depp(x1) Keegan Allen(x1) Kate Winslet(x1 from her office x1 from Longines) Chris Colfer(×1 SFM) Alyson Stoner(x1) Channing Tatum(x3) Jenna Dewan(x2) Jane Lynch(x1) Whoopi Goldberg(x1)
etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by etihwwons »

If they're not in Beverly Hills, I don't want to risk sending and having it come back. If they're Hong Kong right now, I wonder about finding an address for there, or if they're planning on coming back after HK.
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

They're done filming in L.A., they will finish filming in HK.