Hiiii

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
britneyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hiiii

Post by britneyfan »

Hey everyone,

I've been part of fanmail for 5 years now but have been quiet for so long now. Haven't sent out requests in over a year. Any good tips to get motivation back!? :/
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hiiii

Post by Lucky Lorri »

britneyfan wrote:Hey everyone,

I've been part of fanmail for 5 years now but have been quiet for so long now. Haven't sent out requests in over a year. Any good tips to get motivation back!? :/
Likewise I have not sent requests out for some time now!!

I have however got my motivation back :) and I hope you can too.

It didn't take much for me to get back into this fantastic hobby, I looked over my previous successes and I just thought about all the great Actors and Actresses that I've yet to write to, just the thought of having some of my most wanted in my collection was enough to get me started again.

I think you just have to take the plunge and get on with it if you do still have an interest, there's nothing that will motivate you more than actually getting your next success ;) and that could take some time, in the meantime, just put aside one night a week to write some letters and see if that works out for you!

Wishing you all the best {up}