Senator Rand Paul Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
clemens1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Senator Rand Paul Success!

Post by clemens1 »

Sent an email to Senator Rand Paul 3 weeks ago. Here is the link to email:

http://www.paul.senate.gov/?p=contact

In my email, I asked him to send me an autographed photo as well as a signed business card. Today, I received both items in the mail as requested. Pretty fired up about this one! Pics below:

cschultz-2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Senator Rand Paul Success!

Post by cschultz-2 »

Cool! That also brings up a fairly important topic.

A few years ago I sent a couple of copies of a book written by Massachusetts Senator John Kerry to the Senator's Washington office, along with a letter requesting he inscribe and autograph the books and return them to me in the postage-paid return envelope. I expected this was one request which would be returned fairly quickly, since any paid government official, no matter how powerful, is an employee of the people he serves. But instead of waiting a few weeks for the books, I found myself waiting almost two years.

Finally I picked up the phone and called Senator Kerry's office. I explained my problem, and asked simply that my books be returned to me, signed or not, since they were moderately expensive. In short order, my call was routed to one of the Senator's aides.

The aide explained to me what I'd either forgotten, or was ignoring: Times have changed. The days when an unsolicited package can be mailed to a US Senator are over. If you're sending a request to an elected official of the US government, call first and ask for instructions and procedures. I finally received my books, inscriptions, and autographs, but only after nearly two years and a lot of phone calls.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi clemens1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

Both are auto-pen! I have them both, they look exactly the same.

Sorry.
AndreWGonawela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AndreWGonawela »

If you ask for an inscription, do you think he'll send an authentic? I emailed his dad when he was still in office in September and got an authentic signature that he himself inscribed to me.
Autographs owned: Margaret Thatcher, Herbert Hoover, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, George W. Bush (TTM), George H. W. Bush (1 TTM, 1 Bought), Jimmy Carter (1 TTM, 2 In-Person), Dick Cheney (In-Person), Al Gore (In-Person) Buzz Aldrin (In Person), Michael Dukakis (In-Person), Newt Gingrich (In-Person), Rand Paul, Vicente Fox, Jeb Bush, Ron Paul (TTM: Email), Eric Cantor, Chandrika Kumaratunga (In-Person), Ari Fleschier
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

Give this a shot.

Rand Paul M.D.
1332 Andrea Street
Bowling Green K,Y
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by timsaucier »

Recd signed US Senate Card on 2/18/17

using this address:

200 Lakeside Way
Bowling Green, KY 42103
USA
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

YA they are FAKE .. There AUTOPEN !!! I got the same Exact 1s !!!