Esther Williams success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
motivatedsoup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Esther Williams success!!!

Post by motivatedsoup »

I am not convincing myself I know that it is real (that hand writing on my auto was NOT that neat among other things.) and if you don't want to believe it you don't have to but I would appreciate it if all of you would leave this post alone as it is very disrespectful. She JUST died and I am a major Esther fan. You can back off and go jump down someone elses throat. Thank you very much.
TTM: Lauren Bacall, Doris Day, Esther Williams, Dick Van Dyke, Barbara Eden, Ed Asner, Joan Fontaine, Jerry Lewis, Ann Blyth, Rita Moreno, Marge Champion, Kim Novak, Jane Fonda, Debra Paget, Betty White, Jane Powell, Joan Leslie
IP: Dean Butler x2, Kellie Pickler, and Craig Ferguson
Other: Monica Lewis- I bought her book and she sent me a hand signed copy! Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis handsigned vintage magazine from the 1950s that my parents bought me.
Also I have my mothers massive collection that she recently gave me that she started in the 1950s which includes a lot of people that I don't feel like listing here, a lot signed in person.
motivatedsoup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by motivatedsoup »

GRAHAMINMEDWAY wrote:Just heard that Miss Williams died in her sleep yesterday,at the age of 91 you were so lucky to receive this great autograph, which i hope you'll treasure

always. She is one of my all time favorite celebrities ever. I was literally reading her book when I heard the news she passed and I cried for over an hour. :(
TTM: Lauren Bacall, Doris Day, Esther Williams, Dick Van Dyke, Barbara Eden, Ed Asner, Joan Fontaine, Jerry Lewis, Ann Blyth, Rita Moreno, Marge Champion, Kim Novak, Jane Fonda, Debra Paget, Betty White, Jane Powell, Joan Leslie
Other: Monica Lewis- I bought her book and she sent me a hand signed copy! Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis handsigned vintage magazine from the 1950s that my parents bought me.
Also I have my mothers massive collection that she recently gave me that she started in the 1950s which includes a lot of people that I don't feel like listing here, a lot signed in person.
motivatedsoup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by motivatedsoup »

cjhanson wrote:A wheelchair bound 91 year old with failing eyesight and rheumatoid arthritis (all of which she had) would not have handwriting that was incredibly smooth and flowing, looking like that of a 30 year old. Stop trying to convince yourselves that she signed for you.

P.S. my Grandmother died at age 92, had 3 strokes before she went and could no longer walk, and she still wrote neater then the writing on this auto. So.....not every person that is "old and weak" (how sweet of you at looking at older people that way) writes like they're writing with their teeth.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

As I have ALWAYS said guys, if you're going to claim fake/real and there is differing opinion, then provide some evidence.

That being said, the argument of it being "disrespectful" because she's just died made me laugh, it hardly makes a difference in a discussion over genuine nature of autographs. Of course this could all be negated if people would stop feeling the need to either post old feedback on the day of a death, or posting on old feedbacks. There's discussion forums for a reason and that's where thoughts on celebs who have died belong.
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I even love your photo choice, what a great success, I'm jealous! I loved her work also and was sad at her passing, I remember as a child growing up my grandma always watching her films which was how I got exposed to Esther. She will be missed. CONGRATULATIONS again!!
Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasons-Au ... 7517849395
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Loungeact92 wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I even love your photo choice, what a great success, I'm jealous! I loved her work also and was sad at her passing, I remember as a child growing up my grandma always watching her films which was how I got exposed to Esther. She will be missed. CONGRATULATIONS again!!

No need to be jealous over something that is not authentic. Don't worry about it.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

cjhanson wrote:

No need to be jealous over something that is not authentic. Don't worry about it.
Getting boring now, if you want to prove your comments, do the forum a favour and provide the evidence. If you don't, then how about you stop posting the same thing over and over again?
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
cjhanson wrote:

Getting boring now, if you want to prove your comments, do the forum a favour and provide the evidence. If you don't, then how about you stop posting the same thing over and over again?
i agree with this saying. you have to show proof before you say that it is fake. to the OP congrats on the success.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

why don't you guys show us some proof that they're authentic? 8)
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:why don't you guys show us some proof that they're authentic? 8)
Erik, they've displayed their images, if they're fake, then it's easy enough for those who know for sure to post the evidence.. At no point did I say it was/was not real, what I did ask for was evidence to prove the opinions being put forward as without proof will lead to nothing but the same posts over and over again. That is, presuming you can deal with me having an opinion without rushing to badmouth me on other forums.