Doris Day Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Doris Day Success

Post by Hatsawayfan »

? Seinfeld rant? I don't keep track of people being wrong.
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Doris Day definitely uses a secretary, but if people are happy receiving a secretarial signature, then to each their own!
I read an article about her last year that said she still receives over 500 letters per week. If she's signing and inscribing two photos per request, that's 1000 per week, which is a difficult task for anybody, especially somebody nearing 90 years old. Somebody of her advanced age could not possibly reply to them all without the help of a secretary.
QPdoll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by QPdoll »

Oh boy. Sorry I posted and caused such discord! Will all the nitpickers please move on to the next poster? Thanks!