ED SHEERAN,GEORGE SAMPSON,SELENA GOMEZ AND MORE!!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ED SHEERAN,GEORGE SAMPSON,SELENA GOMEZ AND MORE!!

Post by loulou123 »

Thanks amber, you should be receiving your item shortly :D
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

:)
Last edited by iamdanieljlacey on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by loulou123 »

Thank you Daniel! :D
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
username_removed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by username_removed »

I'm interested in Tulisa and Ed! I don't have enough posts on here to buy though do I? :(
Favourite Celebrities I've Met:
Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole, The Saturdays, Justin Bieber, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Momsen, Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt, Sharon Osbourne, The Wanted, Katie Price, Ashley Roberts, Rylan Clark, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Sam Bailey, Amanda Holden, Alan Carr, Russell Kane

Celebrities I Hope To Meet:
Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole *again*, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Lea Michele, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Nicola Roberts, Naomi Campbell, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Ryan Reynolds, The Vamps, Elyar Fox

Other Celebrity Experiences:
My friend got me a video message from David Walliams!
Birthday shoutout from The Vamps on their live Twitcam!
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I'd just like to leave positive feedback here, even though I know loulou123's account is now deactivated!

Today, I received the Miley Cyrus photo I bought, along with a surprise for not believing the FALSE rumours about her "being a scammer". The surprise was a Justin Bieber autograph and 2 American stamps (as we spoke about sending American requests)

So I'd just like to lay the rumours to rest, Louise wasnt a scammer at all, and I feel sorry for her having to read the rumours that she was.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:I'd just like to leave positive feedback here, even though I know loulou123's account is now deactivated!

Today, I received the Miley Cyrus photo I bought, along with a surprise for not believing the FALSE rumours about her "being a scammer". The surprise was a Justin Bieber autograph and 2 American stamps (as we spoke about sending American requests)

So I'd just like to lay the rumours to rest, Louise wasnt a scammer at all, and I feel sorry for her having to read the rumours that she was.
THIS IS VERY NICE TO READ!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
millee460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by millee460 »

I am sad to say I was scammed by her? She told me my stuff got lost in the mail and when I asked another user on here what miley she was supposed to have gotten and was told it also got lost in the mail she showed me the one that loulou123 was supposed to of given me? {down}
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Maybe that was just a genuine mistake? I don't know? but I am sorry to hear that! :(

All I know is I received the Miley I paid for plus a surprise JB picture, and 2 stamps
adamk2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adamk2 »

I would like to unfortunately add that I too think she was a scammer.

I gave her my wanted list, my top being Cheryl Cole and One Direction.

She managed to produce scans of all of my wanted request that she had 'collected through their managements', and I could easily tell that they were fake. I am absolutely obsessed with Cheryl and could see that it was nothing like her autograph, the same with the one direction one.

Very unfortunate.
2013 successes- Lucy Dixon, Denise Robertson, Tony Blair
Most wanted: Cheryl Cole<3<3<3, Girls Aloud, One Direction
[color=#4000BF]Favourite Successes - Miranda Hart, Olly Murs, Sarah Hadland, Elisabeth Sladen, Helen Mirren, Rita Simons, Chuckle Brothers (Chucklevision CBBC)

Website: http://s1238.beta.photobucket.com/user/adamk2/library/
Most things on my website are for sale so please email/pm me.
I LOVE EASTENDERS , DOCTOR WHO AND SARAH JANE ADVENTURES
buffalobills727
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by buffalobills727 »

Here are all the private addresses to trade that I have:

Current NFL players:
Aaron Rodgers
Brian Hartline
Fred Jackson
Ray Lewis
Coach Mike McCarthy
Coach Mike Munchak
Max Unger
Paul Soliai
Matt Shaub
Eric Weddle

Former NFL players:
Andre Reed
Dan Fouts
Herschel Walker

Current NBA players:
Kevin Durant
Dirk Nowitzki

Current NHL players:
Zdeno Chara
Dainius Zubrus
Zach Parise
Patrick Elias
Travis Zajac

These are all the players that I know on top of my head. I have tested most of these. PM me. Maybe we can do a really big multi trade if you want.
I love to trade addresses so just PM me if you want to trade. I HAVE MANY RARE PRIVATE ADDRESSES THAT I WANT TO TRADE! Here are just some of the private addresses I have to trade:
Aaron Rodgers, Kevin Durant, Brian Hartline, Fred Jackson, Ray Lewis, Coach Mike McCarthy, Matt Shaub, Andre Reed, Dirk Nowitzki, and Zdeno Chara.
These are all the players that I know on top of my head. I have tested most of these. Please PM me if you are interested in trading with me for these awesome addresses!!!