Adele SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Adele SUCCESS

Post by luckyas13canbe »

mrgoo1 wrote: Lucky, as I can see, you've been a member of this forum for less than 6 months, so in my eyes, you're a newbie. Maybe not to the hobby but certainly to this forum. .
Not so much mate, you've been around a long time, and so have I. Not hard to follow the trail of my accounts, seeing as the last two link to the same website, and I opted to change username, while my initial one (before I took a break) dates back to the first year of the forum and included a spell on the Moderation team alongside the late Ian Cashmore in the Charity Forum. I had a discussion with another poster, if you wish to comment that's fine with me, but always best to check your facts first.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

mrgoo1 wrote:Man, people can be heartless on here...LOL. I have emailed some people, especially musicians, because some of them may be on tour or location. I have been writing people TTM for over 20 years and use both methods to contact my "targets". Lucky, as I can see, you've been a member of this forum for less than 6 months, so in my eyes, you're a newbie. Maybe not to the hobby but certainly to this forum. About selling autographs, to each his own. The way I see it, if I have to pay for one, then I have no problem with selling it. Some I never would, but everything does have its price. Virgil Trucks and my Cardinals Dynasty collection are the only "safe ones" in my collection, but I only work on offers, not advertised sales.
I agree that the Adele post is probably a fake, and it's a shame because my daughter really does admire her and she is an amazing singer. What I find funny is how far off topic this has become. I stopped posting on here because all I do now is sports and I see nothing new that I've been interested in for a while. Plus the stress factor of some ignorant people isn't worth the time.
Thank you, I agree 100% about time someone has some common-sense
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wongcastle »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
wongcastle wrote:I did enjoy my holiday, and, since I didn't take the opportunity to mention it previously, I wanted to commend you on your charity work - I see that this is much more than just a hobby to you.
Glad to hear it, and thanks for you kind words. For what it's worth, I may have been suffering from a bit of sleep deprivation when I posted previously - I could probably have phrased my thoughts better.
Truth be told, we probably have more in common than we have differences. I trust that no offense was intended - none was taken.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

wongcastle wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:
wongcastle wrote:I did enjoy my holiday, and, since I didn't take the opportunity to mention it previously, I wanted to commend you on your charity work - I see that this is much more than just a hobby to you.
Glad to hear it, and thanks for you kind words. For what it's worth, I may have been suffering from a bit of sleep deprivation when I posted previously - I could probably have phrased my thoughts better.
Truth be told, we probably have more in common than we have differences. I trust that no offense was intended - none was taken.
Not even remotely mate, it's the joy of the internet that sometimes things get carried away :D I seriously would love to see more of your successes here, or on another small forum I am on, as you get some pretty cool successes!
mrgoo1
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by mrgoo1 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
mrgoo1 wrote: Lucky, as I can see, you've been a member of this forum for less than 6 months, so in my eyes, you're a newbie. Maybe not to the hobby but certainly to this forum. .
Not so much mate, you've been around a long time, and so have I. Not hard to follow the trail of my accounts, seeing as the last two link to the same website, and I opted to change username, while my initial one (before I took a break) dates back to the first year of the forum and included a spell on the Moderation team alongside the late Ian Cashmore in the Charity Forum. I had a discussion with another poster, if you wish to comment that's fine with me, but always best to check your facts first.
Like I care about "facts" of anyones past accounts on here...LOL. Really? You think I have nothing better to do than follow your trail? And who are you for me to even consider following up on your history on here? And why would I know Ian Cashmore? Good for you, I guess? I will comment about anything I want, thanks for your permission. Mate, huh? Either you're in the Navy or Australia OR maybe England (that's about how much I don't care about your facts). I'm NOT your mate. That's like calling someone "friend" here. Only friends call me friend, no offense meant :D It just takes more than a forum to be my friend. Bank holiday my butt. It was Memorial Day here in the States, which commerated the brave men and women who fought in WWII. Didn't Australia fight in the war? I know England did, so you should know it's more than a stinking BANK holiday. And in the end of it all, none of this FICKIN' MATTERS BECAUSE IN THE WHOLE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS THIS HOBBY IS NOTHING COMPARED TO EVERYDAY EVENTS IN LIFE!
Recently Received: Roger Craig, Dane Iorg, Lonnie Smith
johntrav23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johntrav23 »

wow! i wanted to just look at this to see adele success because that'd be cool and i see this!why is there always that one person who has to argue on this site! ive been on this site for a little and then i got off but i came back a couple weeks ago and just about every thing i look at is a fight!!!lol this is just kinda making me laugh how theres always that one person! just SHUT UP its supposed to be a FUN HOBBY!!!!!!
BASEBALL: Charlie Manuel, Joey Votto, Koji Uehara, Nyjer Morgan, Goose Gossage, Ron Washington, Yonder Alonso
Jimmy Key, Wade Boggs($), Pat Nesheck(SPEEDY), Stan Musial, Joe Morgan, Justin Masterson, Joe Nathan, Jed Lowrie, Brett Anderson, Todd Frazier(personalized), Taijuan Walker, John Danks, Jamie Moyer, Steve Garvey, Joe Altobelli, Don Baylor, Chien Ming Wang, Fred Lynn, Ryan Dempster, John Smiley, Patrick Corbin, Some Others
FOOTBALL: Jake Delhomme, Ray Rice, Dallas Clark, Jordy Nelson, Chandler Harnish, Erik Decker, Julius Peppers, Matt Moore
BASKETBALL: Danny Granger, Robert Parish, Dirk Nowitzki, Jim Calhoun, Rick Pitino, Geno Auriemma
GOLF: Dustin Johnson
I started last June i think......i have A LOT of ip's
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

mrgoo1 wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:
Like I care about "facts" of anyones past accounts on here...LOL. Really? You think I have nothing better to do than follow your trail? And who are you for me to even consider following up on your history on here? And why would I know Ian Cashmore? Good for you, I guess? I will comment about anything I want, thanks for your permission. Mate, huh? Either you're in the Navy or Australia OR maybe England (that's about how much I don't care about your facts). I'm NOT your mate. That's like calling someone "friend" here. Only friends call me friend, no offense meant :D It just takes more than a forum to be my friend. Bank holiday my butt. It was Memorial Day here in the States, which commerated the brave men and women who fought in WWII. Didn't Australia fight in the war? I know England did, so you should know it's more than a stinking BANK holiday. And in the end of it all, none of this FICKIN' MATTERS BECAUSE IN THE WHOLE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS THIS HOBBY IS NOTHING COMPARED TO EVERYDAY EVENTS IN LIFE!

Wow, someone got of bed on the wrong side this morning. My apologies, I presumed members who had been around as long as both you and I would know who Ian was, given the amount he did for the forum. Mind you, I don't think it would have mattered what I said judging by that response.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Man, some of you all take this internet business far too seriously. I wish I was as old school on this forum as mrgoo or whatever he calls himself, apparently mr manners has left this world. I love internet thugs! And OH my god, you know we aren't the only ones who have federal holidays right goo? Anywho, I quiet enjoyed my Memorial Day this year, one of they few out of the past decade I wasn't deployed for.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!