Daniel Radcliffe SEC+PP???????

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe SEC+PP???????

Post by luckyas13canbe »

jamiso wrote:
Unlike you two, I am not from the UK, so I am afraid not many would understand your inside joke. LOL
yes, it's astoundingly difficult to figure out.
friendsissy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by friendsissy »

luckyas13canbe wrote:It's def his standard PP signature, strange that more has been added,but yeah, I'd think it is just a sec, as if he'd done it himself he would have signed it properly as well. Ah well, a little different.

Truth be told, there's so little point in writing to Dan via agent, it makes me wonder why people still waste time on it.

Yes, I think this si SEC and the name is PP.
I'm just very strange how can have such a letter
Most want?Daniel Radcliffe
HarryPotter Success:
Daniel Radcliffe[VV],Emma Waston[PP],Evenna Lynch[PP], James&Oliver Phleps,Katie Leung,Matthew Lewis,Shirley Henderson,Freddie Stroma,Alfred Enoch, Helena Barlow,Maggie Smith,Kenneth Branagh,Alan Rickman[VV], Jim Broadbent,Emma Thompson,Gemma Jones,David Bradley,Robbie Coltrane[PP],Miriam Margolyes,Andy Linden,Ciaran Hinds,David Ryall,Jeff Rawle,John Cleese,Hazel Douglas,Matyelok Gibbs,John Hurt,Toby Jones,Julian Glover,Sophie Thompson,Robert Hardy,Bill Nighy,Imelda Staunton,Harry Melling, Richard Griffiths,Fiona Shaw,Rod Hurt,David Tennant,Timothy Spall,Arben Bajraktaraj,Ralph Fiennes, Nick Moran, David Heyman, JKRowling[PP],Bonnie Wright[PP],David Yates,Natalia Tena,Geraldine Somerville,Ryan Turner,Rhys Ifans,Rupert Grint[PP] Robert Pattinson[PP],Helen McCrory,Domhnall Gleeson,Sian Thomas,Chris Rankin,Dave Legeno,Warwick Davis, Roger Lloyd-Pack,Helena Bonham Carter, Nina Young

Most want Daniel Radcliffe 2001-2003 Pre-print
friendsissy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by friendsissy »

Jaymz887 wrote:congrats on the picture. someone else filled in the rest. the autograph is his. I found the same picture with autograph when I searched his name+autograph. but nice thing is your got a response. to me its all about the enjoyment of autograph collecting.
congrats again

jaime

I always thought that it is not his type, and name is printed up and the word is written up.
HarryPotter Success:
Daniel Radcliffe[VV],Emma Waston[PP],Evenna Lynch[PP], James&Oliver Phleps,Katie Leung,Matthew Lewis,Shirley Henderson,Freddie Stroma,Alfred Enoch, Helena Barlow,Maggie Smith,Kenneth Branagh,Alan Rickman[VV], Jim Broadbent,Emma Thompson,Gemma Jones,David Bradley,Robbie Coltrane[PP],Miriam Margolyes,Andy Linden,Ciaran Hinds,David Ryall,Jeff Rawle,John Cleese,Hazel Douglas,Matyelok Gibbs,John Hurt,Toby Jones,Julian Glover,Sophie Thompson,Robert Hardy,Bill Nighy,Imelda Staunton,Harry Melling, Richard Griffiths,Fiona Shaw,Rod Hurt,David Tennant,Timothy Spall,Arben Bajraktaraj,Ralph Fiennes, Nick Moran, David Heyman, JKRowling[PP],Bonnie Wright[PP],David Yates,Natalia Tena,Geraldine Somerville,Ryan Turner,Rhys Ifans,Rupert Grint[PP] Robert Pattinson[PP],Helen McCrory,Domhnall Gleeson,Sian Thomas,Chris Rankin,Dave Legeno,Warwick Davis, Roger Lloyd-Pack,Helena Bonham Carter, Nina Young

friendsissy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by friendsissy »

IzaBellatrix wrote:I would say that this dedication could be authentic http://harry-potter-kolekcja.blog.onet. ... radcliffe/

I don't think I remember I sent me VV address, but the site should be above the VV.And I can't read his writing.. :oops:
HarryPotter Success:

friendsissy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by friendsissy »

jamiso wrote:Wow this is interesting and new! My opinion is that if this success is not authentic, it's probably an AP(?). it's clearly not a PP.
The best way for me to test if the autograph is printed onto the photo is to shine light underneath the photograph. Judging from the photo you posted, it does not look like a pre-print to me as the position and strokes of the autograph is different from the standard PPs he usually sends. Plus, the indiactaion seems handwritten. It seems like the person who inscribed the photo looks like he signed it as well as the handwriting are parellel.

I tried to and comparison of the original PP.
I think the signature is the same.
HarryPotter Success:

arwen3108
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arwen3108 »

I think so the "d" of "radcliffe is exactly located in the crook of his neck on both pictures and I tkink the thankfulness is written by himself ( i hope so !!) you had to write him a great letter :) I will also write a letter to him and I hope it will please him as !!!