Kate Mara via Transcendence

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Mara via Transcendence

Post by Crushphoto »

Oh sorry there was one other posted photo of a claimed RDJ success. All the other ones people couldn't "post photos" or their "scanner was broken"
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

How about we stop perpetuating your stupidity. Who cares what you think really. You're just mad they didn't reply to you if you wrote. And you keep saying dumb stuff even with scans of photos. So... Your just stubborn. Also you're clearly paranoid haha like we're the same user. OOOoooOOOoOOooo conspiracy theory. What a complete moron.

Also think about it this site has 41000 members. The vast majority of people don't even post their successes. So that means they didn't get one automatically or that no one did? No. Maybe it's because they want to avoid retards like you that call it into question just because your on your period or more likely mad that you didn't get a response.
Last edited by EA188 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

bpmock wrote:Actually i'm not the only one that received back a response from RDJ from IM3...and I didnt post my Kate Mara success on here because fanmail was acting up at the time....http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/58 ... pg/...here is the link for the index card that I got back from kate mara.
Also you royally messed up the "M" when you forged it. Hahahaha. Be careful next time.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

bpmock wrote:Actually i'm not the only one that received back a response from RDJ from IM3...and I didnt post my Kate Mara success on here because fanmail was acting up at the time....http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/58 ... pg/...here is the link for the index card that I got back from kate mara.
That's a really nice success, congrats.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
bpmock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bpmock »

Thank you jaffer....the transcendence address is gold. EA...that "m" sure is tricky.
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

Well, congrats on everyone's success. I just think he sounds like a paranoid person...
ImageImage
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Yeah congrats Alexandra.. or EA.. whatever name you like to go by :)