Canadian Postage rates

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Canadian Postage rates

Post by Spud94 »

Just wondering if any Canadian users can help me out with this, I am trying to work out how much it would cost to send a C5 envelope weighing between 25 and 30 grams from Canada to the United Kingdom? I looked at the Canadian postal website, but it just confused me :?

kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Canadian Postage rates

Post by kimmylee »

On the Canada Post price calculator here there is a box to the right with the exact information you need.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

Shouldn't you be looking at the Royal Mail site if you're trying to figure out how much it is to send TO Canada?
From Canada to the UK up to 30 grams is $1.85
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

purplemonkey wrote:Shouldn't you be looking at the Royal Mail site if you're trying to figure out how much it is to send TO Canada?
From Canada to the UK up to 30 grams is $1.85
OP asked about sending FROM Canada. Nothing about TO Canada which presumably they already know.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Like the person said it is $1.85 up to 30 grams but if you are even one gram over its $2.68 which is good up to 50 grams so I would put on $2.68 to be safe. Canada post will charge the extra if it is even 1 gram over trust me I have been just 1 gram over and had to pay extra lol :? [ca]
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spud94 »

Thanks everyone, I thought the envelope might be too large to go for $1.85 [ca] [uk]
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Spud94 wrote:Thanks everyone, I thought the envelope might be too large to go for $1.85 [ca] [uk]
I don't know what a c5 envelope is but if its a larger envelope holding a 5x7 or 8x10 photo it will be $4.36 actually which is good up to 100 grams.
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spud94 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
Spud94 wrote:Thanks everyone, I thought the envelope might be too large to go for $1.85 [ca] [uk]
I don't know what a c5 envelope is but if its a larger envelope holding a 5x7 or 8x10 photo it will be $4.36 actually which is good up to 100 grams.
I think C5 envelopes are about 9x12", it must just be in the UK we call them C5 envelopes :)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Spud94 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:
I think C5 envelopes are about 9x12", it must just be in the UK we call them C5 envelopes :)
Then it is considered oversize and will be $4.36 and good up to 100 grams.
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spud94 »

Thanks very much :D