KENNY HOTZ INCREDIBLE SUCCESS AFTER 3 YEARS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ZachTheNarcissist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

KENNY HOTZ INCREDIBLE SUCCESS AFTER 3 YEARS!!!!

Post by ZachTheNarcissist »

3 years ago I sent away 3 pictures I printed out to Kenny Hotz

Today I got them back.

It's amazing.

NOTE THE PICTURE BELOW CONTAINS SWEARING:

SO HAPPY

THANKS ALL
admin
Site Admin

Re: KENNY HOTZ INCREDIBLE SUCCESS AFTER 3 YEARS!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi ZachTheNarcissist :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

{star} Kenny Hotz on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

HAHA That's Awesome I loved Kenny vs. Spenny but I like my pic from Spenny better {up} [ca] Looks like they like to put each other down in the photos too but Kenny did sign the one photo they sent me but Spenny drew the hitler moustache on Kenny in mine as you can see. {up} [ca]

ZachTheNarcissist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Johnny those pics rock!! How did you manage to get Kenny & Spenny's autograph both on the same thing?

And admin I used the one that's still there:

Kenny Hotz
Paradigm Talent Agency
360 North Crescent Dr.
North Bldg.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2500
USA
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ZachTheNarcissist wrote:Johnny those pics rock!! How did you manage to get Kenny & Spenny's autograph both on the same thing?

Kenny Hotz
Paradigm Talent Agency
360 North Crescent Dr.
North Bldg.
USA
Well its funny a couple of years ago I emailed spenny and asked if he would consider sending me a autographed photo and I didn't hear back for a few weeks so at the time he was filming a diff show called "single white spenny" so I sent him a letter,sase and 2 pics and a few days after I wrote to him I got the picture signed by him and Kenny from the email I had sent and then about a week later I got back my 2 pics signed by spenny. I think the Kenny vs. spenny picture spenny sent me spenny probably signed and got Kenny to sign it too which is why their names are signed in black and then later when Kenny wasn't around spenny added the other stuff in the orange marker haha ITo be honest I always liked Spenny best because he didn't cheat to win lol Kenny would do anything to win which is why he usually won lol
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

johnnylightninglives wrote:
ZachTheNarcissist wrote:Johnny those pics rock!! How did you manage to get Kenny & Spenny's autograph both on the same thing?

Kenny Hotz
Paradigm Talent Agency
360 North Crescent Dr.
North Bldg.
USA
Well its funny a couple of years ago I emailed spenny and asked if he would consider sending me a autographed photo and I didn't hear back for a few weeks so at the time he was filming a diff show called "single white spenny" so I sent him a letter,sase and 2 pics and a few days after I wrote to him I got the picture signed by him and Kenny from the email I had sent and then about a week later I got back my 2 pics signed by spenny. I think the Kenny vs. spenny picture spenny sent me spenny probably signed and got Kenny to sign it too which is why their names are signed in black and then later when Kenny wasn't around spenny added the other stuff in the orange marker haha ITo be honest I always liked Spenny best because he didn't cheat to win lol Kenny would do anything to win which is why he usually won lol
I think one reason yours took so long is probably because they both live in canada and you sent to the u.s. agency.
ZachTheNarcissist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kenny Hotz
Paradigm Talent Agency
360 North Crescent Dr.
North Bldg.
USA

Hahah that's pretty awesome, do you still have his email? I tried emailing the management on his website and I never got a reply.

I got a Spenny autograph by messaging him on FaceBook, he actually sent me an autograph and a single white spenny mouse mat!

I like Spenny, but tbh I prefer Kenny :P

Oh and address wise I just used the one from this site which was the American one, do you still have a Canada one?

THanks
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ZachTheNarcissist wrote:

Kenny Hotz
Paradigm Talent Agency
360 North Crescent Dr.
North Bldg.
USA

Hahah that's pretty awesome, do you still have his email? I tried emailing the management on his website and I never got a reply.

I got a Spenny autograph by messaging him on FaceBook, he actually sent me an autograph and a single white spenny mouse mat!

I like Spenny, but tbh I prefer Kenny :P

Oh and address wise I just used the one from this site which was the American one, do you still have a Canada one?

THanks
No I don't have any addresses it was back in 2010 I got the autographs.
ZachTheNarcissist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Fair play thanks :P

and don't I get like a $10 dollar thing or something? I've forgotten how it works haha