Barry Pepper (Saving Private Ryan) success...3 year wait

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Barry Pepper (Saving Private Ryan) success...3 year wait

Post by johnnylightninglives »

This is Awesome I sent Barry a letter,sase and 2 pictures in 2010 VV to something he was filming here in Canada and today to my surprise I got my 2 pics back autographed with great inscriptions... {up} [ca] It has been 3 years so my postage was way less than it is now and it came back from the u.s. im pretty sure and it doesn't even have u.s. postage on it but it was still delivered against all odds which is awesome... I loved barry in "Saving private Ryan", "25th Hour" & "The Green Mile" to name a few,he is a great actor and im very happy and shocked to get these back signed after 3 years. As you can see in the photo he sent me a typed letter as well on his own stationary which lists his mailing address as the same one listed on this site already on Wilshire Blvd. {up}

etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Barry Pepper (Saving Private Ryan) success...3 year wait

Post by etihwwons »

Wow, that's WILD that you got it back after 3 years! Congrats! I really like him, too! He's a great actor.
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

etihwwons wrote:Wow, that's WILD that you got it back after 3 years! Congrats! I really like him, too! He's a great actor.
Yeah it was a bit shocking and really awesome...When you send vv if you don't hear back within a few months you assume that's it so to get this was great and I think hes a great actor too and saving private ryan is one of my fav movies of all time.
cam408962
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cam408962 »

It's stories like this that give me hope that the letters I sent off a year ago will someday return to me.
http://www.texastouk.blogspot.com

I have:
Harry Potter:
Matthew Lewis, Dame Maggie Smith, Daniel Radcliffe (PP,) and Rupert Grint (PP)
Newsies (Broadway version):
Andrew Keenan-Bolger, Kara Lindsey, Ben Fankhauser, and Andy Richardson
Christian Bands and Speakers IP
Point of Grace, Newsboys, Sanctus Real, Mark Schultz, Luminate, Chris Sligh (was on Idol,) Big Daddy Weave, Jared Herd
Broadway Playbills IP
Mamma Mia, Lion King, Newsies, Chicago, Wicked
Various all IP
Mike Huckabee, Barrage, Kraig Parker (Famous Elvis impersonator,) and Penn & Teller

The ones that are italicized I'm most proud of.
Unless stated, all are TTM.

Waiting on
Dame Judi Dench, Bernard Cribbins, Matt Smith (2X,) David Tennant (2X,) Michael Gambon (2X,) and Dame Maggie Smith

Want
Anyone I can get!
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

cam408962 wrote:It's stories like this that give me hope that the letters I sent off a year ago will someday return to me.
Yeah just goes to show you that you never know...I thought I was just gonna get more junk mail and bills today haha {up}
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I just realized its memorial day in America which makes getting this 3 years after I sent even more rewarding because saving private ryan is a great film and barry died in that film and I got this on u.s. memorial day ... 3 years after I mailed it and its memorial day in America.... {up} [ca] [us] It was meant to be ...
anomaly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anomaly »

Lucky your in Canada and not in the US cause the US post was closed today, so you would've got it tomorrow.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

anomaly wrote:Lucky your in Canada and not in the US cause the US post was closed today, so you would've got it tomorrow.
This is true .. We also have our memorial holidays they are just on diff dates...We did fight side by side in WW2
cam408962
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cam408962 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
cam408962 wrote:It's stories like this that give me hope that the letters I sent off a year ago will someday return to me.
Yeah just goes to show you that you never know...I thought I was just gonna get more junk mail and bills today haha {up}
I go to the mail EVERYDAY hoping there's something, haha. I'm sending off more tomorrow, so hopefully in the next few months I'll get replies.
http://www.texastouk.blogspot.com

I have:
Harry Potter:
Matthew Lewis, Dame Maggie Smith, Daniel Radcliffe (PP,) and Rupert Grint (PP)
Newsies (Broadway version):
Andrew Keenan-Bolger, Kara Lindsey, Ben Fankhauser, and Andy Richardson
Christian Bands and Speakers IP
Point of Grace, Newsboys, Sanctus Real, Mark Schultz, Luminate, Chris Sligh (was on Idol,) Big Daddy Weave, Jared Herd
Broadway Playbills IP
Mamma Mia, Lion King, Newsies, Chicago, Wicked
Various all IP
Mike Huckabee, Barrage, Kraig Parker (Famous Elvis impersonator,) and Penn & Teller

The ones that are italicized I'm most proud of.
Unless stated, all are TTM.

Waiting on
Dame Judi Dench, Bernard Cribbins, Matt Smith (2X,) David Tennant (2X,) Michael Gambon (2X,) and Dame Maggie Smith

Want
Anyone I can get!
confuzzledgirl94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by confuzzledgirl94 »

I sent mine around the same time... This is inspiring. lol