David Tennant Success! :D

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
xPaperDreamsx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Tennant Success! :D

Post by xPaperDreamsx »

Sent: LOR, DVD Cover and SASE on 05/01/13
Received:DVD Cover signed and personalised in my SASE on 25/05/13

This is by far one of my favourite successes, I love David Tennant, I loved him in Doctor Who, he was my favourite Doctor who i'm very very happy with this success :D

I sent it to the address in the Database :)

Successes: Emeli Sande-PP, Lucy Spraggan-TTM, David Walliams-TTM, Dame Judi Dench-Email, Rylan Clark-IP, Some X Factor 2013 contestants-IP, Holly Willioughby and Phillip Schofield-Email, Steps-TTM, Alesha Dixon-TTM, David Tennant-TTM
Most Wanted: David Tennant, Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellasario, Lindsey Shaw, Janel Parrish, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Steps, Alan Carr, Ant and Dec, Maggie Smith, Jessie J
Sent(Awaiting Reply): Chris Colfer, Sir Tom Jones, Jessie J, Matthew Lewis, Sarah Hadland
admin
Site Admin

Re: David Tennant Success! :D

Post by admin »

Hi xPaperDreamsx :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Did you use this address?:

David Tennant
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK [uk]

{star} David Tennant on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
xPaperDreamsx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xPaperDreamsx »

Sorry no, not got the envelope and yeah thats the address I used :)
Successes: Emeli Sande-PP, Lucy Spraggan-TTM, David Walliams-TTM, Dame Judi Dench-Email, Rylan Clark-IP, Some X Factor 2013 contestants-IP, Holly Willioughby and Phillip Schofield-Email, Steps-TTM, Alesha Dixon-TTM, David Tennant-TTM
Most Wanted: David Tennant, Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellasario, Lindsey Shaw, Janel Parrish, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Steps, Alan Carr, Ant and Dec, Maggie Smith, Jessie J
Sent(Awaiting Reply): Chris Colfer, Sir Tom Jones, Jessie J, Matthew Lewis, Sarah Hadland
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

Fanmail 8)
whovian1999
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whovian1999 »

Just wondering where are you from so I can get an idea when mines coming fingers crossed
TTM: Aston Merrygold, Oritse Williams,JB Gill, Marvin Humes, Emili Sande, Richard Wisker, JLS, Matt Lucas, Simon Cowell, Top Gear presenters, Derren Brown, Eliza Doolittle, David Tennantx3

Waiting on: Matthew Lewis, Phelps Twins

[color=#8000FF]Most wanted: Jenna Ushkowitz, Harry Shum Jr, Matt Smith, Jenna Louise Coleman, Karen Gillan Dianna Agron, OUAT cast
MissMay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MissMay »

OMIGOSH! I'm writing my letter to him right now. Are you from the US? If so, what kind of postage and how much did you use? I would REALLY appreciate your letting me know, as I want to make REALLY sure he'll respond. Thanks!
Jimsta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jimsta »

Best Doctor ever.
Wrestling Roundup is a Radio Show hosted by Josh (USA) and Grady (NZ) about wrestling. Relive the classics, Recap what happened that week and listen to some great entrance themes. Check us at at any of the links below.
Facebook | Twitter | Latest 5 Episodes
NEW ZEALAND!
xPaperDreamsx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xPaperDreamsx »

whovian1999 wrote:Just wondering where are you from so I can get an idea when mines coming fingers crossed
Hi there! I'm from Scotland! Hopefully you will get yours soon! Mine took about 5 months :)
xPaperDreamsx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xPaperDreamsx »

MissMay wrote:OMIGOSH! I'm writing my letter to him right now. Are you from the US? If so, what kind of postage and how much did you use? I would REALLY appreciate your letting me know, as I want to make REALLY sure he'll respond. Thanks!
Hello! Sorry no I'm not from the US! I'm from the UK! But I am having the same problem haha, I'm wanting to write to someone in the US but I don't know what to do about postage haha! I hope you find out a way and get a reply :D
xPaperDreamsx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xPaperDreamsx »

Jimsta wrote:Best Doctor ever.
YES!