Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by maxsoul9 »

brochester8 wrote:
maxsoul9 wrote:
brochester8 wrote:Got 2 RTS's today
Evan Bourne again - I tried this time using his real name Matt Sydal but it came back to. I seen someone had a success from there in March but didn't happen for me.

Duane "Gillberg" Gill: I sent to the addy in the database 338 Stiemly Ave, Glen Burnie, MD 21060

Sent back saying Forwarding time expired New Addy listed is:
7821 Sandy Farm Rd
Severn, MD 21144-1119

so I'll send to there tomorrow.

That isnt his real name. Its a stage name. I've had success with him in the past using his real name.

I didn't actually put Gillberg on the envelope just Duane Gill which if I'm not mistaken is his real name. It gave me a forwarding address for them and I resent it again so we'll see what happens.

I was referring to Matt Sydal.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

[/quote]

I was referring to Matt Sydal.[/quote]

oh ok Korklan, I see what you mean. I'll have to give that a try now.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

Does anyone have any feedback from John Layfield? I saw this address posted a while back but I don't see any positive/negative things in years.

John Layfield
333 Earle Ovington Blvd
Ste 230
Uniondale, NY 11553-3610
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

In addition to JBL here is one more I am a bit hesitant on trying right away but if anyone had success please tell me.

Roger Barnes "Ronnie Garvin"
917 Riverside Dr
Charlotte, NC 28214-9662
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

well maybe you could try them yourself it could work or not. it is hard to say for sure. {up} then let us know what happens.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

wrestlevessel wrote:In addition to JBL here is one more I am a bit hesitant on trying right away but if anyone had success please tell me.

Roger Barnes "Ronnie Garvin"
917 Riverside Dr
Charlotte, NC 28214-9662
There's a mighty fine search tool at the top of the page that you can use for all these inquiries.
Jimsta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jimsta »

Jim Ross is such a nice guy. I didn't send return postage and he pointed that out on the cardboard I had in to keep the envelope straight, he then proceeded to sign all of my photos and the piece of cardboard.
Wrestling Roundup is a Radio Show hosted by Josh (USA) and Grady (NZ) about wrestling. Relive the classics, Recap what happened that week and listen to some great entrance themes. Check us at at any of the links below.
Facebook | Twitter | Latest 5 Episodes
NEW ZEALAND!
BULLYRAYFAN83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BULLYRAYFAN83 »

I will be going through my box of extra trading cards signed if anyones interested. Ill also have pics as soona s i do. And have them for sale or trade whichever works for me but wanted to let people know if anyone would be interested in any of them.
TNA TENACIOUS 2012: 38 of 99
TNA Impact 2009: 32 of 99
TNA Reflexxions 2012: 28 of 99
TNA Xtreme 2010: 35 of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008: 24 of 99
Impact Wrestling Live 2012: 7 of 99
WWE Restricted Access 2006: 13 of 71 (Not working on the set right now)
TNA Impact Live 2013: 2 of 99
SAJOVIE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SAJOVIE »

BULLYRAYFAN83 wrote:I will be going through my box of extra trading cards signed if anyones interested. Ill also have pics as soona s i do. And have them for sale or trade whichever works for me but wanted to let people know if anyone would be interested in any of them.
if you have any extra 2008 tna impacts i would be intrested as i need around 20 for the set
BULLYRAYFAN83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BULLYRAYFAN83 »

SAJOVIE wrote:
BULLYRAYFAN83 wrote:I will be going through my box of extra trading cards signed if anyones interested. Ill also have pics as soona s i do. And have them for sale or trade whichever works for me but wanted to let people know if anyone would be interested in any of them.
if you have any extra 2008 tna impacts i would be intrested as i need around 20 for the set
I will have to look i have a few from TNA sets ill check though.
TNA TENACIOUS 2012: 38 of 99
TNA Impact 2009: 32 of 99
TNA Reflexxions 2012: 28 of 99
TNA Xtreme 2010: 35 of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008: 24 of 99
Impact Wrestling Live 2012: 7 of 99
WWE Restricted Access 2006: 13 of 71 (Not working on the set right now)
TNA Impact Live 2013: 2 of 99