Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
LizzietheCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by LizzietheCollector »

I would really like to get Marcus To's autograph (on one of my Red Robin books), but don't know which route to take, should I send it to DC and hope they pass it along or try to message/email him and ask if he has like a fanmail address. I know I'll probably never meet him at a con so my options are limited. Thank you for the help.
Autographs: Daniel Radcliffe, Pauley Perrette, Disney Princesses, Mary Costa, James Marsters, Doug Brochu, Heather Brewer, Robert Axelrod, Beth Revis, Judge Judy, Tara Strong, Josh Dallas, Helen McCrory, Zachary Levi, Maggie Smith, Jesse McCartney, Jodi Benson, Yuri Lowenthal, Michael Rosenbaum, Richard Armitage, Henry Cavill(sec?), Zoe Wanamaker, Jeremy Renner, Nicholas Hoult, Davo Okeniyi, Kenneth Branagh, Emma Thompson and a bunch of anime voice actors.

Autograph Website: http://lizziesautographs.weebly.com/
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

I would try email first

http://www.marcusto.com/
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darryl-zero »

I got a return back from Jim Lee. He signed and personalized a book after only about three weeks, C/O DC.
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

I'm going to DCC today and tomorrow http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/dcc-guests.html .

Hit me up at tsantens@gmail.com if you want me to buy you an autograph you can send me money for the sig, shipping and a bit extra via paypal and I'll ship it out to you when I get home.
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

Got this during Free Comic Book Day

Free issue of Last Son Of Krypton signed by Scott Snyder and Jim Lee. This was what they were signing and only this. N sketches were allowed.

I have a second that I may be willing to trade for a sketch or sketch card and the trader would have to trade first. If not, I will just keep it.

Mike
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

This is one of the highlights of Phoenix Comicon for me. I had bought a couple of prints from Don Rosa yesterday, and spotted him today drawing a pic for a little girl. I asked if he would draw for adults, too. He laughed and said I had to supply the paper. All we had was the back of our autograph list for the day (you can see a bit of it through the paper in the scan). He drew this awesome Scrooge for me...free of charge! Considering that artists were charging anywhere from $40 to $1000 for a sketch, I was taken aback by his generosity. Great guy.

2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

Hey everyone! I am a long time comic reader, and I would really like to try to get some autos/sketches ttm. I have done some sports ttm but it seems like this is kinda different and I was wondering if anyone can give me a quick explanation of how this is done?
legendwithoutaname

Post by legendwithoutaname »

It's the same as any other form of request.... though some sketches cost $ and that depends on the artist.

Most have websites and it's easy to send them an email asking if they mind sign or doodle for you.

And because most artist are work for hire, request may take forever.

Hope this helps you.
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

How does Rick Burchett auto look like ?
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

Sent to Dan Jurgens c/o DC and Todd Mcfarlane today asking for sketches. A little off topic but does anyone know if JRJR or J. Scott Campbell charge for sketches at cons?