"Warehouse 13" cast

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
LuckDragon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

"Warehouse 13" cast

Post by LuckDragon »

Hey everyone,
I would love to get the autographs of the "Warehouse 13" cast members! :)
The show has been renewed for a short and final 5th season yesterday and they are supposed to start filming during the summer.
Now my questions: Has anyone had a success using the agencies' addresses?
Or should I try and contact them via the film set even though they are only going to film 6 episodes? When will they begin filming anyway?

I hope you'll be ale to help me! :)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: "Warehouse 13" cast

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I don't know when they will start filming but I can let you know when they do and its usually around june or july and im not sure yet if the address will be the same as before,They will be filming here in Canada again like they have always done. They just started playing the new season here in Canada a few weeks ago.Why are they only doing 6 episodes ? I liked this show from the get go which is why I got a lot of autographs early on when they were filming season 2. Your only shot of getting the autographs is probably via venue since I have not really seen any of the cast sign from agencies,as far as the via venue goes Saul Rubinek and Allison scagliotti have always been the best at signing. I managed to also get Eddie and Joanne but I have seen very few other successes from Eddie and Joanne VV other than mine and it was from when they filmed season 2 but maybe since its the last 6 episodes they might sign. Below are the pics I got,they all signd the photos I sent only eddie was super nice to me and signed my pics and also sent me the warehouse 13 8x10 below and he put it into a big envelope and wrote warehouse 13 as the return address which I thought was awesome and he also wrote top secret artifact enclosed lol And he made me a drawing and wrote a note too.... {up} [ca]

dck133
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dck133 »

What is the venue address?
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dck133 wrote:What is the venue address?
Wont know foresure until they start filming, probably the same as last time but not 100% until they start filming.
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

They start filming the final season on July 2.
LuckDragon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LuckDragon »

Thanks to all of you! :)

Does anybody know when the address will be confirmed?
I live in Germany, so the letter will take about two weeks to arrive and I have no idea how long they'll need to film 6 episodes, so I would like to send early.

[quote="johnnylightninglives"]I don't know when they will start filming but I can let you know when they{up} [ca]

Please do! :)

[quote="johnnylightninglives"]Why are they only doing 6 episodes ?{up} [ca]

I was wondering the same, because sadly I discovered "Warehouse 13" only a few weeks ago. But apparently the ratings dropped and Syfy wanted to cancel the show. The six episodes are supposed to "close" the show. Which I think is great, because there were do many great shows, which were cancelled without having a proper end!

quote="johnnylightninglives"]
Below are the pics I got,they all signd the photos I sent only eddie was super nice to me and signed my pics and also sent me the warehouse 13 8x10 below and he put it into a big envelope and wrote warehouse 13 as the return address which I thought was awesome and he also wrote top secret artifact enclosed lol And he made me a drawing and wrote a note too.... {up} [ca]

Amazing successes! I hope to get Allisons and Sauls!
Most wanted: "Now You See Me" Cast, "Warehouse 13" Cast, "Haven" Cast, "Percy Jackson" Cast, alle "Tatort" Kommissare

Received: Too many to count, but mostly German and European Musical performers
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

LuckDragon wrote:Does anybody know when the address will be confirmed?
I live in Germany, so the letter will take about two weeks to arrive and I have no idea how long they'll need to film 6 episodes, so I would like to send early.
Probably early June. Their offices only just reopened this week.
Drumchik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Drumchik »

After reading twitter, I believe production begins on June 24.

Does anyone have an updated/accurate address for the cast via venue?
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

It is the same as always ...
30 Booth Ave. Suite 200
Toronto,ON M4M 2M2
Canada

June.24 - august.30 ... Good luck but I would only send to 1 or 2 of the cast at once if I was you or they might think you are a dealer or something but its your call.
Drumchik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Drumchik »

Thanks for that. I have Eddie, Aaron's and Jaime's that I got from different venues, but I REALLY want Allison's and Joanne's, so I'll be sending to them. Thank you so much :)