Texas Rangers I/P successes!! Crushed "Em!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Texas Rangers I/P successes!! Crushed "Em!!!

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

So this past weekend the Texas Rangers were in town for a three game set. After a sub par Angels series, the Rangers more than made up for it. The first day brought, Ian Kinsler, Nelson Cruz, and Yu Darvish on OMLB baseballs. Also got Joe Nathan, Tanner Scheppers, David Murphy, Leonys Martin, Derek Holland, Geovany Soto, Robbie Ross, Adrian Beltre, Mitch Moreland, and AJ Pierzynski on photos and cards. I didn't go to the second game. And on the third day I got Derek Holland on a photo, Lance Berkman on a die-cut card, and Yu Darvish on a game used ball given to me during a game last year. All in all a good series, and the fact that I got Yu Darvish, Mark Trumbo, and Mike Trout in a 24 hour period definitely made my week!!!!
mwo925
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Texas Rangers I/P successes!! Crushed "Em!!!

Post by mwo925 »

Great job on getting Darvish he has been the hardest for me to ever get. Did you get these in Oakland during their 3 game series?
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Texas Rangers I/P successes!! Crushed "Em!!!

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

No, I got them while they were at Houston. About the only time you have to deal with crowds anymore is when Texas comes in as there is always an in state rivalry with them going. But Darvish until this series has been damn near impossible to get.