Debby Ryan Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Debby Ryan Success!

Post by rainbownessie3 »

I sent a SASE to Debby Ryan on February 23, 2013 and today I got an authentic autograph fr her! She's been sending out preprints, so I'm happy mine came back authentic. I mentioned that we talked on the phone too!

The autograph:

The letter:

The return address is:

Debby Ryan
c/o The Disney Channel
3800 W. Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

I'm not sure why my stuff is posting multiple times. This website hasn't been working for me for days and its been really slow.
Follow my autograph account on instagram! @cafevanillafrappe
admin
Site Admin

Re: Debby Ryan Success!

Post by admin »

Hi rainbownessie3 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Debby Ryan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
misseli05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misseli05 »

rainbownessie3 wrote:I sent a SASE to Debby Ryan on February 23, 2013 and today I got an authentic autograph fr her! She's been sending out preprints, so I'm happy mine came back authentic. I mentioned that we talked on the phone too!

The autograph:

The letter:

The return address is:

Debby Ryan
c/o The Disney Channel
3800 W. Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

I'm not sure why my stuff is posting multiple times. This website hasn't been working for me for days and its been really slow.
You are so so so so lucky!You got an authentic autograph from Debby!I'm still wating for her!Hope I get an authentic too!Great success! :)
I post some of my best successes here! I have 69 amazing autographs! Check all of them out at http://instagram.com/misseli05 :)
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

misseli05 wrote:
rainbownessie3 wrote:I sent a SASE to Debby Ryan on February 23, 2013 and today I got an authentic autograph fr her! She's been sending out preprints, so I'm happy mine came back authentic. I mentioned that we talked on the phone too!

The autograph:

The letter:

The return address is:

Debby Ryan
c/o The Disney Channel
3800 W. Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

You are so so so so lucky!You got an authentic autograph from Debby!I'm still wating for her!Hope I get an authentic too!Great success! :)
Thanks! Hope you get one too!
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Nice Success :) she's so sweet :) i got her last year Authentic :) her signature has changed so much over the last few years !
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
luvdance123
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by luvdance123 »

hi great success. i sent to her in march so i hope to get a reply soon. i noticed you got a success from kayla maisonet email. i was wondering if you would tell me what email you used. thanks (sorry, this is still confusing im new at this)
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

luvdance123 wrote:hi great success. i sent to her in march so i hope to get a reply soon. i noticed you got a success from kayla maisonet email. i was wondering if you would tell me what email you used. thanks (sorry, this is still confusing im new at this)
hope you get a reply soon! Sorry, I'm not giving out the email.
luvdance123

Post by luvdance123 »

That's ok. Thanks!
autographs101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographs101 »

Lucky! I got a PP back, and that letter. Still good though!:)
Autographs: Joan Rivers, Melinda Shankar[x2], Justin Kelly, Chloe Rose, Lyle O'Donohoe, Judge Judy, Karan Brar[x4], Dylan Everett, Zooey Deschanel[PP], Jennifer Anniston[PP], Charlie Sheen[PP], Ashton Kutcher[PP], Jay Leno, Kristen Stewart[PP], Vince Vaughn[PP], Erin Cardillo, Blake Michael, Kayla Maisonet, Cameron Boyce, Debby Ryan[x2], Selena Gomez[IP], Jackie Collins, Ryan Beatty, AJ Saudin, Andre Kim, Aislinn Paul, Munro Chambers[x2], Demi Lovato<33[x2], Doug Brochu, Sarah Fisher.
Waiting for: None right now.
Most wanted: Demi Lovato.<3
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

autographs101 wrote:Lucky! I got a PP back, and that letter. Still good though!:)
It is! I'm glad you still got something back!