Sophie Turner success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sophie Turner success!

Post by dojust32 »

Sophie Turner from game of thrones signed baseball. Sent Ball, SAE, money for shipping and letter. I thought it was lost due to me forgetting to fill out a customs form! But it was sent anyways, woohoo!. Used address in database

Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
Spartacus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sophie Turner success!

Post by Spartacus »

of all the things in the world that you could send to her and ask her to sign, why would you pick a baseball? makes no sense at all..
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dojust32 »

Spartacus wrote:of all the things in the world that you could send to her and ask her to sign, why would you pick a baseball? makes no sense at all..
There is always one.... and it is always the new people. Short answer Because I can, it is my collection not yours.

Long answer I enjoy how autos look on baseballs. Baseballs last forever. I have over 400 8x10s ect signed, you can only display 50 if you are lucky. I like to walk in my game room and see my collection. Not open some folder and flip through. I do still collect 8x10s. I get people on romlbs that I really like. You can display 1k balls in a room. They also make baseball holders that you can place a card or photo in. This is how I display my balls. I can change the photo when they get older or if I find a better one. It is what I prefer to collect. I hope this cleared it up for you.
Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi dojust32 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Sophie Turner
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK

{star} Sophie Turner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)