Andrew Lincoln success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
pepperpierce
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Andrew Lincoln success.

Post by pepperpierce »

I mailed 2 photos with a nice letter to request the autographs. The date I mailed it was March 20,2013 got it today April 22, 2013. About 33 days to get to me. The address that I used was
Andrew Lincoln
Markham,Fraggatt &1irwin
4 Windmill Street
London W1T 2H2
UK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photo 1 : I am not sure on what the post it says. But as far as I can tell:
16th April, 2013
To Pepper ,
With compassion ( But I Don't know lec any guess? )
P.P. Andrew Lincoln

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
photo 2:It's the same with out the post it. It says " To Pepper I will do my best to kick the gov's Butt Andrew Lincoln "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
photo 3: It says " To Pepper best wishes from the grimes family Andrew Lincoln "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last is the envelope. Thw post it is on it to cover my addy..

[color=#FF40BF][/color]Autographs recived7 Vin Diesel. 1 Eric Roberts.2 Robert England ( one as Freddy the other preprinted himself. One Michael Rosenbaum. 12 Lindsay Hartly. 7 Juilet Millis. 9 Eva Tamargo Lemuel. 8 Galen Gering ( now on a Days of Our Lives) . 7 Leigh Taylor Young. 7 Ben Masters. 6 Kim Johnston Ulrich.4 Justin Hartley (was on Smallville.1 Emily Harper. 10 McKenzie Westmore. 4 Ryan McPartlin.4 Dana Sparks. 7 James Hyde.7 Tracey Ross 8 Charles Divine. 5 Kellie McCarty.5 Kathleen Noone.
Waiting for: C.l.int Eastwood, Faye Dunaway, Kevin Bacon, Queen of England, Sally Field,
Tom Selleck, The Simpson's, Rachel McAdams
admin
Site Admin

Re: Andrew Lincoln success.

Post by admin »

Hi pepperpierce :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Andrew Lincoln on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DanielJames »

I believe that says "with compliments" and the name is Lee. Maybe this is his agent? I got the same thing on mine.
2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

Amazing! :D But how did the SASE successfully arrive from the UK with U.S. stamps?
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
BrEaKdOwN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BrEaKdOwN »

the US stamps have been scribbled out and hes paid the postage, the big gold stamp with 'A' on for airmail.

Regarding the 'Lec' it says Sec, its his secretary who sorts it once hes signed them. Ive received the same note a couple of times