Tim Burton Fast Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Valiente
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Burton Fast Success

Post by Valiente »

killempathy wrote:is this an ap or pp? hard to tell... looks like its not pp.

and to the guy who thinks its a massive waste of money...maybe your in the wrong hobby. people are happy with any success fake or not. with that said, i think seth mcfarlane is a homo. i still wrote tim burton and hopefully i recieve my movie covers abck signed
I really don't know what is it. And I agree with you, I'm happy for any success. Hope he send something to you.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Valiente wrote:
killempathy wrote:is this an ap or pp? hard to tell... looks like its not pp.

and to the guy who thinks its a massive waste of money...maybe your in the wrong hobby. people are happy with any success fake or not. with that said, i think seth mcfarlane is a homo. i still wrote tim burton and hopefully i recieve my movie covers abck signed
I really don't know what is it. And I agree with you, I'm happy for any success. Hope he send something to you.

I'm sorry, but when it comes down to it a success is a success, ie when you receive something actually signed by the person you wrote to. If you can't figure out that this signature is identical to all the others coming from "Tim" (with the exception of the very obviously different and REAL ones) you need your eyes checked.

I'm not in the wrong hobby thanks, I like actually getting items which have signed by the person. A sec, a stamp or an AP have NOT been signed by the person so it's not a success. That makes it a waste of time, money, stamps and postal service staff's time. Simples, as the meerkat would say.
Logan_21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan_21 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
Valiente wrote:
killempathy wrote:I'm not in the wrong hobby thanks, I like actually getting items which have signed by the person. A sec, a stamp or an AP have NOT been signed by the person so it's not a success. That makes it a waste of time, money, stamps and postal service staff's time. Simples, as the meerkat would say.
Actually I disagree with you. I think it's cool if the celebrity takes the time to set up something where they still get there autograph. Yes they didn't actually write it, but it's still their autograph. Tim Burton I'm sure gets TONS of fanmail so there is no way he can reply to all of it so it's extremely nice of him to set up an autopen for the fans.

Great success! Frame this and put it up on your wall! {up}
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

That's brilliant. It's not his autograph, It doesn't even look like what he signs these days and it's nothing to do with Tim. He will never see the letter, and his "signature" is added by a staff member. Frame it? Ha... that's funny. Who's autograph do you want most in the world? I'll get you a "signed" pic from them no problem.
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

Am I missing something? This matches his IP quite well. But one thing I am wondering is how you got an envelope from the U.S. that's been stamped with UK stamps?
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Calpoppy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Calpoppy »

If you're happy with it, why should we question that?

Congrats. :)
Valiente
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valiente »

Münchausen wrote:Am I missing something? This matches his IP quite well. But one thing I am wondering is how you got an envelope from the U.S. that's been stamped with UK stamps?
Because he sent me back it from UK.
killempathy

Post by killempathy »

when u have a big name such as tim burton its good to send a donation. i normally do. he can spend it on hair gel or give it to someone if it helps my chances. ur such a negative poster.
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
Valiente
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valiente »

killempathy wrote:when u have a big name such as tim burton its good to send a donation. i normally do. he can spend it on hair gel or give it to someone if it helps my chances. ur such a negative poster.
Thank you for advice :)
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

This is a stamped fake autograph that is the same as every other Ttm response from him.