Ariana Grande Unsure Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ariana Grande Unsure Success?

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

and if you notice in the photo on some she would just write her name and on others she would write love always and then her name
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
Minor Annoyance
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Minor Annoyance »

Yeah she got kinda crazy signing all of those at once and she might have sent out some of the weird ones.
One of them she drew a curly mustache on herself and wrote "Bonjour". Another she wrote "My feels" and another she wrote "ain't nobody got time fo dat". I of course am wondering if she sent those out and who got them.
The Collector HOA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The Collector HOA »

It's authentic because i got the same one and you can see the pen mark, like where it ran out on mine.
Autographs Recieved - The Saturdays x5, Louisa Connolly-Burnham, Ariana Grande x3, Klariza Clayton, Kristen Stewart, Brad Kavanagh x3, Little Mix, Nathalia Ramos

Autographs Recieved In Person - Victoria Justice, Louisa Connolly-Burnham, Bobby Lockwood, Aimee Kelly, Kedar Stirling

Waiting For - Tasie Dhanraj, Klariza Clayton, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Jennette McCurdy, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Leon Thomas III, Liz Gillies, Victoria Justice, The Saturdays, Jade Ramsey, Nathalia Ramos, Ana Mulvoy Ten, Alex Sawyer, Ke$ha, Burkely Duffield, Eminem, Nathan McLeod, Lawson, Bobby Lockwood, Eugene Simon, Nathan Kress, Union J, The Wanted, Miranda Cosgrove, Jake Davis, Alexander Ludwig

Most Wanted - Avan Jogia, Daniella Monet, Matt Bennett, Max Schnider, Jeff Kinney, Noah Munck, Kae Alexander, Roxy Fitzgerald, Alexandra Shipp, Claudia Jessie
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

The Collector HOA wrote:It's authentic because i got the same one and you can see the pen mark, like where it ran out on mine.
can we see your picture of your autograph??
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

I know Ariana was back in Boca and signing a couple weeks with these pictures, so I think it's authentic! Congrats! (:
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
livetolove23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by livetolove23 »

no thats her signature i went to her signing and that how she signes things it says ari her nickname thats the same signeture i got in person.