Benedict Cumberbatch TTM Success :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch TTM Success :)

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

yunian wrote:
ElfMaidenArcher wrote:
yunian wrote:Hello, everyone :)
Well, I have a question, I don't know anyone who can help me. :neutral: I have send a letter to "The Fifth Estate" address in February 7th, my SASE pasted stamp reads "International Stamp", but don't have the country name and the postage, I'm not sure that's what country stamp, I guess it would be the United Nations stamp, does anybody know whether we can use in Europe? Do you think I could received a reply? ?OK, I know this is stupid, I won't make that mistake again, and now I really regret it..... :( ?
Thank you for your help.
Best wishes,
yunian
Wait, so you did not use an IRC? What is an international stamp? Or where did you buy it from, because you have to use the country's stamp or an international reply coupon...
I'm not sure, I used bought many countries stamps on Taobao (which is a shopping website similar to eBay), including the United Nations stamps, the seller told me I could use in the European Union Country, but I doubt it. Now I really regret that I didn't use IRC, I only pray that I will be lucky..... :(
Ok, I googled it, and it says that you can ONLY use them to send mail from the United Nations offices in New York, Geneva and Vienna... :( http://unstamps.un.org/unpa/en/about-un ... -rate.html
You really should've used an IRC... Oh, well. :( You're not the only one who hasn't received a reply, yet.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
TateUK7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TateUK7 »

Congratulations! You've inspired me to send to him as well. I do want to ask what country you're from and where you got IRCs. Thanks.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TateUK7 wrote:Congratulations! You've inspired me to send to him as well. I do want to ask what country you're from and where you got IRCs. Thanks.
Sorry, they finished filming a month ago, and you can only send IRCs from your OWN country. Otherwise, you have to use foreign stamps.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by naidivad »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:You're not the only one who hasn't received a reply, yet.
If you hadn't given this address out to the whole world, more people would have had the chance to get him back, including you :?
I hope you have learned something from this
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

naidivad wrote:
If you hadn't given this address out to the whole world, more people would have had the chance to get him back, including you :?
Um, I sent mine much earlier than most, and the people that sent theirs later got replies. At least the people in Europe. And I have learned, like two months ago. I am not the only one that didn't get a reply. Did I mention Belgium Post is horrible?

SidneyDR
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SidneyDR »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:
naidivad wrote:
Um, I sent mine much earlier than most, and the people that sent theirs later got replies. At least the people in Europe. And I have learned, like two months ago. I am not the only one that didn't get a reply. Did I mention Belgium Post is horrible?
True. The belgian post is pretty slow lol.
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed :)

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant.
NatMidwinter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NatMidwinter »

I sent fanmail to him on Jan 8th 2014 to his agency address. Still waiting on a reply :(
NATALIE MIDWINTER
MOST WANTED: Benedict Cumberbatch. Martin Freeman. Lousie Brealey. Misha Collins. Jared Padalecki. Jensen Ackles. Matt Smith. Jenna-Louise Coleman. David Tennant
SENT: Benedict Cumberbatch (08.01.2014)
RECEIVED: None