Jorge Garcia Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DeVila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jorge Garcia Success!!

Post by DeVila »

Sent an envelope with two photos and a letter to Jorge Garcia.
Sent: 05.11.2012
Received: 20.02.2013

Address:
Jorge Garcia
22817 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 313
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
USA
[ugotmail]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. JORGE GARCIA!
(and FANMAIL)
Last edited by DeVila on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Received autographs: Paul Bonhomme (x2); Jorge Garcia; Hannes Arch; Phil Collins; Steven Gerrard and Liverpool F.C. (PP); Matt Hall.
Requested autographs: Russell Crowe; Ray Stevenson; Mark Pellegrino; Terry O'Quinn; Grant Bowler; Nestor Carbonell; Elizabeth Mitchell; Maggie Grace; Josh Holloway; Jeffrey Dean Morgan; Matthew Fox; Ian McKellen; Kate Beckinsale; Peter Jackson; Frank Lampard; Ryan Giggs; David Luiz; Lima; Michael Cram.
Next requests: Artur Moraes; Javi García; Evangeline Lilly; Katherine Heigl; Juan Mata; John Terry; Wayne Rooney; Xabi Alonso; Phil Collins; Steven Gerrard.

PLEASE, IF YOU GOT ANY WORKING UPDATED ADDRESS OF MY REQUESTED OR NEXT REQUEST AUTOGRAPHS SEND ME A PM, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jorge Garcia Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi DeVila :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jorge Garcia on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Homer_S
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Homer_S »

Can we see the scan? I´ll try it also!
DeVila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DeVila »

Hello Homer_S!

Scan added :)
Received autographs: Paul Bonhomme (x2); Jorge Garcia; Hannes Arch; Phil Collins; Steven Gerrard and Liverpool F.C. (PP); Matt Hall.
Requested autographs: Russell Crowe; Ray Stevenson; Mark Pellegrino; Terry O'Quinn; Grant Bowler; Nestor Carbonell; Elizabeth Mitchell; Maggie Grace; Josh Holloway; Jeffrey Dean Morgan; Matthew Fox; Ian McKellen; Kate Beckinsale; Peter Jackson; Frank Lampard; Ryan Giggs; David Luiz; Lima; Michael Cram.
Next requests: Artur Moraes; Javi García; Evangeline Lilly; Katherine Heigl; Juan Mata; John Terry; Wayne Rooney; Xabi Alonso; Phil Collins; Steven Gerrard.

PLEASE, IF YOU GOT ANY WORKING UPDATED ADDRESS OF MY REQUESTED OR NEXT REQUEST AUTOGRAPHS SEND ME A PM, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Homer_S

Post by Homer_S »

Hi Devila! Thats awesome! Congrats! Thank you! {up}
Nanci
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nanci »

Congrats, he's awesome!
Collecting my most wanted
DeVila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DeVila »

Hey Nanci! I see you got Evangeline's autograph, congrats. I'm going to ask her for an autograph soon. What address did you sent to? and do you know if it still updated? Thank you :)

Homer_S

Post by Homer_S »

I´ve sended pictures to Evangeline to the adress in the database! I hope for an answer!
DeVila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DeVila »

Hey Homer_S, then tell me if you got it ;)
I sent three pictures to Matthew Fox (Lost) one of the pictures has "Jack" and "Kate" and I saw that Evangeline usually answers to her fans, so when (if) I got Matthew autographs I will resend it to Evangeline, and hope she'll sign and send it back to me.

Homer_S

Post by Homer_S »

I do! ;-) Wish you good luck for Matthew and Evangeline!!!!