Miss Piggy success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Miss Piggy success

Post by michaelwsnyder »

I hate no photo posts though. Every moron and their mother have cell phone cameras!
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

michaelwsnyder wrote:I hate no photo posts though. Every moron and their mother have cell phone cameras!
i do have to disagree on that. my cell phone does not have a camera. it is one of the cheap prepaid phones. it is that or they just have a land line. they might have a cheap printer also. who knows why they were not able to upload a picture of the photo, but i know that there are some cell phones that don't have cameras.

congrats though to the original poster on the success.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Littlehousefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Littlehousefan »

supertoneman wrote:
michaelwsnyder wrote:I hate no photo posts though. Every moron and their mother have cell phone cameras!
i do have to disagree on that. my cell phone does not have a camera. it is one of the cheap prepaid phones. it is that or they just have a land line. they might have a cheap printer also. who knows why they were not able to upload a picture of the photo, but i know that there are some cell phones that don't have cameras.

congrats though to the original poster on the success.
Yes Thanks for that
Littlehousefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Littlehousefan »

I'm telling you this is not a fake i got a signed photo from Miss piggy from the Muppet studios I do have a camera on my phone but i have a cheep laptop and no lead to put any photos of my phone onto the laptop if i did i could put up a photo but leads cost money which i don't have to spend on a lead.
Littlehousefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Littlehousefan »

tom21 wrote:what did you put in the letter i am finding it hard!! :)
I just wrote like i do to anyone else just try to forget she isn't real!