Josh Dallas success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Martinez-1975
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Josh Dallas success

Post by Martinez-1975 »

Sent: SASE, LOR, 4 photos 08.03.2013
Received: our 4 photos signed 29.03.2013

address used:
Josh Dallas
D & P Productions
P.O. Box 1116
New Albany, IN 47150
USA

Photos:
http://www.facebook.com/AutografyMatiIPati
or
http://mati-pati.blogspot.com/2013/03/2 ... allas.html

Envelope:

Any opinions of authenticity are welcome.
Please {up} our facebook fanpage (if you like it) :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: Josh Dallas success

Post by admin »

Hi Martinez-1975 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Josh Dallas on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caitlinrosee »

On all of the autographs from him I've seen, the autograph itself is the same, but the inscription looks like different handwriting. Like 3-4 people got their successes back at the same time I did, and the "Big Love" looked the same, but then someone else got one a bit before that, and the handwriting was different, and this one is different from both of those.
I think we need to find someone who has gotten his auto in person and had him write "Big Love" on it so we can see what's real :(
Most Wanted: BMW/GMW Cast (Have: Topanga*; Harley Keiner*, Maya Hart, MISTER FEENY, Dean Bolander), OUAT & OUATiW cast (Have: Charming, Jefferson*, Elsa* x2, Anna* x2, Peter Pan, EMMA SWAN, Robin Hood*, Zelena*, Prince Philip, White Rabbit, Jabberwocky, Belle, Rumple, SNOW WHITE*), The Office cast (Have: Jim*, Pam*x2, Dwight*, Creed*, Phyllis*, David Wallace*, Oscar, Ryan, Nellie, Pete, Penny Beesly), Original Degrassi:TNG Cast (with some extras who came later but who I really liked)(Have: Craig*, Angela/Tori, Sean, Peter, Manny, JT, Jane), Gossip Girl cast (Have: Dan Humphrey*, Juliet Sharp*, Agnes Andrews*), Orange is the New Black cast (Have: Daya, Piper, Yoga Jones, Morello, Gloria), Teen Wolf cast (Have: Scott McCall*, Peter Hale*, Kira*, Sheriff Stilinski*x2; Melissa McCall*; Lydia*; Derek x2*; Coach*; Ethan*; Chris Argent x3*x; Victoria Argent x2*; Jennifer Blake*; Liam), The Flash cast (Have: Iris, Caitlin, Eddie, Dr. Wells)

* - At least one IP.
bollywood1978
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by bollywood1978 »

I am more and more convinced that there could be secretary signatures ! Although I still hope I'm wrong ! :neutral:
my autograph collection --> 2014 - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009/2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2004/2003
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caitlinrosee »

What I don't understand is why the sec would write "Big Love", like clearly the autograph itself is real, but I guess it could be AP, but then why wouldn't you just make the "Big Love" part of the AP as well? Because my name is written in the same handwriting as the "Big Love" on mine.
In addition, how many secretaries does this guy have? That's three different handwritings I've seen hahaha.
Finally, why encourage fan mail if you're sending out APs or secs? :(
Most Wanted: BMW/GMW Cast (Have: Topanga*; Harley Keiner*, Maya Hart, MISTER FEENY, Dean Bolander), OUAT & OUATiW cast (Have: Charming, Jefferson*, Elsa* x2, Anna* x2, Peter Pan, EMMA SWAN, Robin Hood*, Zelena*, Prince Philip, White Rabbit, Jabberwocky, Belle, Rumple, SNOW WHITE*), The Office cast (Have: Jim*, Pam*x2, Dwight*, Creed*, Phyllis*, David Wallace*, Oscar, Ryan, Nellie, Pete, Penny Beesly), Original Degrassi:TNG Cast (with some extras who came later but who I really liked)(Have: Craig*, Angela/Tori, Sean, Peter, Manny, JT, Jane), Gossip Girl cast (Have: Dan Humphrey*, Juliet Sharp*, Agnes Andrews*), Orange is the New Black cast (Have: Daya, Piper, Yoga Jones, Morello, Gloria), Teen Wolf cast (Have: Scott McCall*, Peter Hale*, Kira*, Sheriff Stilinski*x2; Melissa McCall*; Lydia*; Derek x2*; Coach*; Ethan*; Chris Argent x3*x; Victoria Argent x2*; Jennifer Blake*; Liam), The Flash cast (Have: Iris, Caitlin, Eddie, Dr. Wells)

* - At least one IP.
vanhatten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanhatten »

Ginnifer Goodwin encourages fanmail and hers is Auto Pen. We've gotten Josh many times in person but the one thing I point out is some of the returns are very fast. He's in Vancouver filming, so even if it was being forwarded it wouldnt be that fast.
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

vanhatten wrote:Ginnifer Goodwin encourages fanmail and hers is Auto Pen. We've gotten Josh many times in person but the one thing I point out is some of the returns are very fast. He's in Vancouver filming, so even if it was being forwarded it wouldnt be that fast.
Not every actor is there every day until filming ends though. OUAT has a large cast, and while he is a central character there are lots of stories that don't involve him.

Digging around a little on the web it seems he grew up in New Albany Indiana and that is where the mail is going. So if he goes to his home town regularly that would make sense.

I think also Jennifer Morrison was leaving the set every 4 days to go see her boyfriend while he was in NY.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caitlinrosee »

kimmylee wrote:
vanhatten wrote:Ginnifer Goodwin encourages fanmail and hers is Auto Pen. We've gotten Josh many times in person but the one thing I point out is some of the returns are very fast. He's in Vancouver filming, so even if it was being forwarded it wouldnt be that fast.
Not every actor is there every day until filming ends though. OUAT has a large cast, and while he is a central character there are lots of stories that don't involve him.

Digging around a little on the web it seems he grew up in New Albany Indiana and that is where the mail is going. So if he goes to his home town regularly that would make sense.

I think also Jennifer Morrison was leaving the set every 4 days to go see her boyfriend while he was in NY.
This. All of it. JMo was 100% in NY, I saw her myself, and if SHE can leave the set, Josh certainly can.
Here's the thing.
The autograph itself looks identical in everything I've seen, so that's clearly either real or AP. But why make the autograph AP and then personalize photos and write "Big Love" if that's someone else? Don't people who send APs generally just put the autograph on there and leave it at that? I mean, I didn't request to have my name written on the photo (so cool that he did that though!), so I don't know why he'd do things like that if it's a sec :(

* - At least one IP.
Martinez-1975
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Martinez-1975 »

It's not autopen for sure, there are slightly different signatures on every photo, unless they have at least 4 machines.
bollywood1978

Post by bollywood1978 »

caitlinrosee wrote:But why make the autograph AP and then personalize photos and write "Big Love" if that's someone else?
Also a secretary dedication is not uncommon but it´s no AP ! More likely is a SEC !
The funny thing is that none of the last answers Via Venue comes !
my autograph collection --> 2014 - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009/2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2004/2003