NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
WadeMileyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by WadeMileyfan »

What is your best success through the mail?

Mine is RGIII signed topps rookie card I sent it the first day oftraining camp and it came back in 13 days.
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

Good questions over the past few days:

1) I'm sorry. I think it crosses a line to give out players personal phone numbers. They hear from us enough already and do well to honor our requests with a signature or two TTM. Regardless of the nobility of your intentions, players can and will construe direct phone calls in a negative light.

2) I'm understanding of whatever way people approach sending to players, whether its once, twice, three times- whatever. I typically only send to a guy once. I just want to get it out of the way and not pester them with multiple tries so they can sign as many as they can for everybody else too. I know some people have situations where they think its lost, or they missed a card or item they really wanted autographed, etc. That's cool. I'll even sometimes break the golden unsaid rule of not sending more than 2 items, but only very rarely on people who I don't really think have a fan base or I have some sort of personal connection to.

3) I'm really not sure what my favorite autograph has been. It's like asking me what my favorite color is. One day I may say red, the other I may say green or brown. I've got guys who are my favorite, and I've got guys that I know would be one of your favorites, and I've got guys that people would be envious of because they are great players. I'd probably say.. Brett Favre, back when nobody thought he'd amount to squat right after he got traded to Green Bay, but really I am just proud of each and every one of them that comes back, especially when players take the time to enclose a note or answer a question that I had.

4) You know everybody has their own theory on sending out to players. I send out to retired players mainly now. It's just my thing, so if I can get them through the team facility, its a rarity at best. There is less of an emphasis on off-season activities, from what I remember, since the lockout, than in previous years. (Please don't quote me on that. I can't be certain of it.) The team facilities can also be quite inconsistent with getting your mail to the players. Some teams are much better at getting your mail to the player than others. Signing is a whole 'nother matter too. I'm more prone to hit them up right before training camp starts. Usually that's when I make my move if I am going to send to the facility. That way it has the whole season to sit there if the player wants it to.
WadeMileyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WadeMileyfan »

Well this ain't really a TTM question but which Nfl team has the best fan pack?

I appreciate any help. Thanks
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

i know this isnt exactly football related, but i have a 2007 Fleer Ultra jersey card of Miguel Tejada, baseball player. I dont really have a lot of use for it since i only collect football. If anyone would like to make a trade for it with an autographed or jersey football card, send me a message.
WadeMileyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WadeMileyfan »

Does anyone have personal email addresses for any Nfl players or Mlb players if so could you please pm me.

Im willing to trade eithera Trent Richardson signed rookie card or a Russel Wilson signed rookie card.

I appreciate any help. Happy collecting.
patsgetgronked87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patsgetgronked87 »

WadeMileyfan wrote:Does anyone have personal email addresses for any Nfl players or Mlb players if so could you please pm me.

Im willing to trade eithera Trent Richardson signed rookie card or a Russel Wilson signed rookie card.

What players are you looking for?
WadeMileyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WadeMileyfan »

patsgetgronked87 wrote:
WadeMileyfan wrote:Does anyone have personal email addresses for any Nfl players or Mlb players if so could you please pm me.

Any I dont care as long as they respond to the email and will send something.
legolifeman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by legolifeman »

WadeMileyfan wrote:
patsgetgronked87 wrote:

Any I dont care as long as they respond to the email and will send something.
I might have some. but why are you willing to trade two very valuable cards for a couple email addresses.
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

Agreed. I don't see the value in what you are doing if you are a collector. Plus the fact that you got an RGIII, a Russell Wilson, a Trent Richardson, OR an Andrew Luck autograph available to trade for a few measly email addresses doesn't make any sense. Not to mention the % chance that you have all of those and you still need to come to these boards to ask us for advice. This leads me to believe you are doing this for some other reason.

Sorry, I won't help you.
WadeMileyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WadeMileyfan »

leebo wrote:Agreed. I don't see the value in what you are doing if you are a collector. Plus the fact that you got an RGIII, a Russell Wilson, a Trent Richardson, OR an Andrew Luck autograph available to trade for a few measly email addresses doesn't make any sense. Not to mention the % chance that you have all of those and you still need to come to these boards to ask us for advice. This leads me to believe you are doing this for some other reason.

Sorry, I won't help you.
I like to write personal things to athlete's with me knowing that only they will read it. The % that l have all the cards are 100% I bought all the cards on ebay for a real bargin l got each one for 10.00$ on eBay. The day I recieved the cards l went down yo the local card store to see if it was a real autograph or if it was a pp and the owner said they were 100% REAL!! I have no idea what you are talking about me doing this for some other reason l do business the right way which is truthful and for the pure joy of going to a mailbox and finding a letter with your name on it and you open it up and it has a card you sent/or an extra card they sentsigned for you. If you wont help me fine I dont really care.