Trevor May (Minnesota Twins) Great Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
hlebain34
$10 gift certificate winner

Trevor May (Minnesota Twins) Great Success

Post by hlebain34 »

On 3-6-13, I sent a LOR, SASE, and Bowman RC to Twins prospect, Trevor May @:

Trevor May
C/O Minnesota Twins Spring Training
Hammond Stadium
13900 Six Mile Cypress Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL, 33912

On 3-22-13, I received 3 autographed Player Edition 2011 Valiant Leaf Refractors back! He kept my Bowman RC, but what he sent back was well worth it! {up}
supertoneman

Re: Trevor May (MN Twins) Great Success

Post by supertoneman »

awesome i might have to send to him eventually. i will probably get him via Twinsfest next winter. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caitlinrosee »

AHHHH Cryinggg! I'm a Phillies fan who was so disappointed to see him go. I've loved him for years. He's a sweet kid and a great player. If you're a Twins fan, enjoy him for us <333
Most Wanted: BMW/GMW Cast (Have: Topanga*; Harley Keiner*, Maya Hart, MISTER FEENY, Dean Bolander), OUAT & OUATiW cast (Have: Charming, Jefferson*, Elsa* x2, Anna* x2, Peter Pan, EMMA SWAN, Robin Hood*, Zelena*, Prince Philip, White Rabbit, Jabberwocky, Belle, Rumple, SNOW WHITE*), The Office cast (Have: Jim*, Pam*x2, Dwight*, Creed*, Phyllis*, David Wallace*, Oscar, Ryan, Nellie, Pete, Penny Beesly), Original Degrassi:TNG Cast (with some extras who came later but who I really liked)(Have: Craig*, Angela/Tori, Sean, Peter, Manny, JT, Jane), Gossip Girl cast (Have: Dan Humphrey*, Juliet Sharp*, Agnes Andrews*), Orange is the New Black cast (Have: Daya, Piper, Yoga Jones, Morello, Gloria), Teen Wolf cast (Have: Scott McCall*, Peter Hale*, Kira*, Sheriff Stilinski*x2; Melissa McCall*; Lydia*; Derek x2*; Coach*; Ethan*; Chris Argent x3*x; Victoria Argent x2*; Jennifer Blake*; Liam), The Flash cast (Have: Iris, Caitlin, Eddie, Dr. Wells)

* - At least one IP.
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

caitlinrosee wrote:AHHHH Cryinggg! I'm a Phillies fan who was so disappointed to see him go. I've loved him for years. He's a sweet kid and a great player. If you're a Twins fan, enjoy him for us <333
Which that is what i am, i have been a Twins fan for years. As long as he can help beat the damn yankees( no offence to the good yankee fans) i will enjoy seeing him perform many times. or actually listening to him. lol. i also bought a card for him to sign eventually. {up} or i might just take his card that he has at twinsfest, lol.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
hlebain34

Post by hlebain34 »

I have a TC tattoo on one arm, and a portrait of Kirby Puckett tattooed on the other......yes, you could say I'm a Twins fan. That might be putting it lightly, though.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Trevor May (Minnesota Twins) Great Success

Post by admin »

Hi hlebain34 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Minnesota Twins on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)