Xmen days of futures past via venue?? Willing to trade!!!

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
briandsmith82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Xmen days of futures past via venue?? Willing to trade!!!

Post by briandsmith82 »

Hello, I also would love the via venue address for x men days of future past. I know everyone wants it and I have been looking but to no avail. I have the Spiderman 2 address and a couple of others if someone is willing to trade. I really want to get (a real) Jennifer Lawrence for my hunger games collection.

Briandsmith82
admin
Site Admin

Re: Xmen days of futures past via venue?? Willing to trade!

Post by admin »

Hi :)

The address is:

X-Men: Days of Future Past (April 15, 2013 - October 15, 2013)
FOX Quebec Productions Ltd.
1777 Carrie-Derick Street
Suite 314
Montreal, QC H3C 6G2
Canada [ca]

Fanmail 8)
briandsmith82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by briandsmith82 »

Thank you sooooo much!!!! That is awesome!!!

Briandsmith82
tanda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tanda »

This address is going to get spammed and that’s why I think there won't be any results from this address. People should do more research!
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Jennifer Lawrence doesn't sign for real through the mail. Even VV she doesnt. You're wasting your time and money, but that's fine.
Sarah.R.M
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sarah.R.M »

According to Jennifer Lawrence's Facebook, this wrapped today. Or maybe just her part?
Ideas? Is it still filming?
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Yep it's wrapped.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
briandsmith82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by briandsmith82 »

I sent off my request in may and still nothing. But, still have hope despite all the negativity. I think some of you need another hobby, and to quit being negative to everyone on here. That is the reason I don't post all of successes on this site. Oh, and I did do research prior to asking for this address, and I was willing to trade an address. I also thought this was the section to ask or give an address not talk trash.

Briandsmith82
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

briandsmith82 wrote:I sent off my request in may and still nothing. But, still have hope despite all the negativity. I think some of you need another hobby, and to quit being negative to everyone on here. That is the reason I don't post all of successes on this site. Oh, and I did do research prior to asking for this address, and I was willing to trade an address. I also thought this was the section to ask or give an address not talk trash.
YESSSSS!!!!! LOL!Love your response. This is exactly why I don't post all of my success on here either. I sent to Jennifer Lawrence via the XMen set and have yet to hear anything. She's going to start filming Mockingjay soon, though. So I guess she isn't going to reply to my letter from XMen. Oh well. It was worth a shot. I'll just keep trying to get her. And you should kep trying to get whoever you're after as well! Wait 6 months or so and if you still have nothing, try another venue! Good luck to you!! {up} {up}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
briandsmith82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by briandsmith82 »

Thank you

Briandsmith82