Via Venue Addresses (Until October 2024) - Updated 5/9/2024

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Via Venue Addresses (January 2013)

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Moyn wrote:OK I got it.I should go to buy the IRC as soon as possible,caz I don't have it :( If my letter arrived too late,would the crews still forward the letter to Benedict?
Probably not, but we have until the 21st!
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

rubens2006 wrote:Hi ElfMaidenArcher,

Well I think,if you don't have enough time,then just attach some convertible currency like US dollars to you letter-As long as it's enough to cover the postage I think it would be fine.
I wasn't the one asking about what to include, Moyn was... :) I don't think Benedict would mind if you included your own money, but it's best to just buy the IRC while you're dropping the letter off, or convert the money into Euros yourself!

Also, on finding venues: there are some sites that require paid subscription in order to find better addresses, but most everybody here sends it to the production companies, anyways. I think TV shows are easier than films. Plays are definitely the easiest to find, and you're most likely to get replies if you send to a theater.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
rubens2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rubens2006 »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:
rubens2006 wrote:Hi ElfMaidenArcher,

Well I think,if you don't have enough time,then just attach some convertible currency like US dollars to you letter-As long as it's enough to cover the postage I think it would be fine.
I wasn't the one asking about what to include, Moyn was... :) I don't think Benedict would mind if you included your own money, but it's best to just buy the IRC while you're dropping the letter off, or convert the money into Euros yourself!

Also, on finding venues: there are some sites that require paid subscription in order to find better addresses, but most everybody here sends it to the production companies, anyways. I think TV shows are easier than films. Plays are definitely the easiest to find, and you're most likely to get replies if you send to a theater.
Thanks for replying me...And sorry for the mistake!

Well I do find some paid websites like Star Tiger,but I didn't subscribe as I'm not sure how much more infos it can provides me rather than fanmail. Sometimes I use the production company's address for a movie as well,but I always consider it a risk-as not all the production companies have the contact with actor/actress,and even the one has may not pass on fan mails. :shock:

Just wonder how admin,and some of the members acquire the more specific addresses for a movie...
Fan of Linkin Park :D
lauloveshp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lauloveshp »

I tell you how i mostly do it. First go to imdb. Probably always they post the filming location. If not search google "movie name filming location". Then you have the place where filming will be. If you now find the production companies and they are not even close to the place they film, dont write to them. You will not even get your stuff back. What you need is the production office adresse. And now there are sites on the web which has some - and you dont have to pay anything. But everybody can find this if he/she really wants so if you do it like that it should be easier
Best (authentic) ttm: Milo Ventimiglia, Tom Felton, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Zach Braff, Russel Crowe, Rupert Grint, Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Geoffrey Rush, Melissa McCarthy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin James, Cam Gigandet, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Jeremy Renner, Daniel Craig, Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen, Charlie Hunnam, Hugh Laurie, Hugo Weaving, Cobie Smulders, Elle Fanning, Colin Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Sara Ramirez, Matthew Fox, Kellan Lutz, Justin Long

most wanted: Brittany Snow!!, Adam Brody, James Franco, Zac Efron, Anne Hathaway, Jared Padalecki, Avengers Cast, Christoph Waltz, Jake Abel, Jim Parsons

http://www.signlau.tumblr.com
britishgirl1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by britishgirl1997 »

Hey:)
I have found the casting address for Townies and the shooting mon and location, so I looked up production offices. I have found production office in the very same area as the casting address, is it more likely to be correct? Thanks!!
childersknicks13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by childersknicks13 »

anyone know the Amazing Spiderman 2 filming address? they are currently filming in NYC. i heard the whole movie will be filmed there so they should be there for a while.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ALERT: There was a miscommunication between someone (the one that told me the filming info) and some random person supposedly from Woestijnvis that the filming of "The Fifth Estate" would wrap March 21st, but actress Carice van Houten tweeted that filming wrapped today, March 10th just as I originally predicted and told everyone: https://twitter.com/caricevhouten/statu ... 9803155457 So, I apologize to anyone who sent their fan mail too late. I should've confirmed this all myself. I really am sorry, and if you get RTS or nothing you can blame me, I guess... I am so sorry this was so confusing and messed up. Good luck to those who sent theirs earlier!
Last edited by ElfMaidenArcher on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubens2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rubens2006 »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:ALERT: Someone lied (I forget who) or miscommunication to me that the filming of "The Fifth Estate" would wrap March 21st, but actress Carice van Houten tweeted that filming wrapped today, March 10th just as I originally predicted and told everyone: https://twitter.com/caricevhouten/statu ... 9803155457 So, I apologize to anyone who sent their fan mail too late. I should've confirmed this all myself. I really am sorry, and if you get RTS or nothing you can blame me, I guess... I am so sorry this was so confusing and messed up. Good luck to those who sent theirs earlier!
Well I sent my request at the end of last month not sure whether it will arrive on time,as it usually takes 2 weeks for mailing but it's alright I don't blame you- and don't balme youself too much.Those who really cares would have sent their request earlier.And it's nice to see someone like you being so responsonsible and hospitality.
Fan of Linkin Park :D
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

childersknicks13 wrote:anyone know the Amazing Spiderman 2 filming address? they are currently filming in NYC. i heard the whole movie will be filmed there so they should be there for a while.
same question
tracy771028
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tracy771028 »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:ALERT: There was a miscommunication between someone (the one that told me the filming info) and some random person supposedly from Woestijnvis that the filming of "The Fifth Estate" would wrap March 21st, but actress Carice van Houten tweeted that filming wrapped today, March 10th just as I originally predicted and told everyone: https://twitter.com/caricevhouten/statu ... 9803155457 So, I apologize to anyone who sent their fan mail too late. I should've confirmed this all myself. I really am sorry, and if you get RTS or nothing you can blame me, I guess... I am so sorry this was so confusing and messed up. Good luck to those who sent theirs earlier!
Don`t worry.:) I think I`m late to send.:)
But I also really thank you for your help.:)
Thank you very much.:) {??}