Katy Perry Failure RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LOSTCrumpus
$10 gift certificate winner

Katy Perry Failure RTS

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

I sent Katy a LOR, SASE and a CD cover of hers for signing on Feburary 14th, 2013 and today I got a reply. But sadly it wasn't the reply I was hoping for. I know a lot of people have had the same photo back from her signed but thought I'd send a CD cover anyway. The envelope was sent back to me. Unopened and nothing signed. I'm a bit unsure how the letter wasn't deliverable to the address I put as its what's in the database and everyone else has been using. If I hadn't have put my address on the back I don't think I would have got it back. Also the envelope was very damaged and my contents was just hanging out. The envelope has rips down two of the four sides! Surprised no one took it! Thought the Royal Mail would have stuck a bit of tape on it but no. Does anyone know why this wasn't deliverable?

The envelope

RTS sticker

What I send (unsigned)

I used the address in the database.

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

Cast Successes: Sky 1's Trollied

Twitter: @MrScottMorgan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Katy Perry Failure RTS

Post by admin »

Hi LOSTCrumpus :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Katy Perry
Viewpoint, Inc.
8820 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 220
Beverly Hills, CA 90211-2618
USA [us]

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Katy Perry on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
LOSTCrumpus

Re: Katy Perry Failure RTS

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

admin wrote:Hi LOSTCrumpus :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Katy Perry
Viewpoint, Inc.
8820 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 220
Beverly Hills, CA 90211-2618
USA [us]

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Katy Perry on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

Are you sure that address will work? The envelope I posted was the RTS one.

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

Cast Successes: Sky 1's Trollied

Twitter: @MrScottMorgan