Ohio State's Aaron Craft

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ohio State's Aaron Craft

Post by lucky1998 »

Does anyone know an address for Aaron Craft from Ohio State?
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
cara13579
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ohio State's Aaron Craft

Post by cara13579 »

yeah his parents llive a mile away from my family in findlay ohio he sometimes visits them. i can get you the adress he used to go to my older sisters school here is the address it's in the phonebook

Aaron Craft
3001 St. Andrews Dr
Findlay, Ohio 45840
USA

His parents phone number I'm pretty sure he is back with his parents since he graduated from collage just call them and ask if he is there or for his phone number here it is 419-423-9122
his parents are john and wendy craft
cara13579
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ohio State's Aaron Craft

Post by cara13579 »

lucky1998 wrote:Does anyone know an address for Aaron Craft from Ohio State?
3001 St. St. Andrews Dr
Findlay Ohio 45840

just ask for his parents to send it to him

his parents live a mile away from me he went to liberty benton high school in findlay ohio and my sister knows him and his sister they are friends.
she can ask his sister for his number or call his parents and ask at 419-423-9122
:lol: {up} [us]