Ryan Babel (Ajax Amsterdam)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Tamoreit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ryan Babel (Ajax Amsterdam)

Post by Tamoreit »

I sent Ajax forward, Ryan Babel a LOR, photo, SAE and money to cover postage on February 8th 2013. Today I received the photo back unsigned. I'm disappointed with this. I used this address:

Ajax Amsterdam,
Arena Boulevard 29,
1101 Amsterdam Zuidoost,
Netherlands

The notes with the photo say they can't honour my request at this time and they send out one free photo card. They send out the prices for requesting an entire set of photo cards (the cheaper ones are unsigned I assume) along with how much it costs to have the set signed. On a side note, whoever does the English translations on the notes at Ajax doesn't speak good English, nor took the time to proof read them. I'd expect them to do better in this regard.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ryan Babel (Ajax Amsterdam)

Post by admin »

Hi Tamoreit :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ajax Amsterdam on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
autograph_hunt_DK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ryan Babel (Ajax Amsterdam)

Post by autograph_hunt_DK »

Can you please post a picture of the note? With the prices?
Fave through the mail: Justin Bieber, Roger Federrer, Joe Hart, Tim Allen, Thousand Foot Krutch, Cam Gigandet, Franz Beckenbauer, Howard Webb, Sean Paul, Steven Gerrard, Olivier Giroud, Petr Cech, Mark Wahlberg,

Fave VV: The Script,

Fave IP: Ebbe Sand, Kato, Brandon Beal, Nephew, Daniel Agger, Nichlas Helenius, Robert Harting, Christian Eriksen,

Fave PP: Steven Gerrard, Kristen Stewart, Franck Ribery, Pep Guardiola

PM me, if you are interested in any addresses or private addresses I have used to receive autographs. We can do a trade.