Ryan Reynolds RTS :(

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ryan Reynolds RTS :(

Post by purplemonkey »

Sorry for your RTS. But they aren't filming in the city of Toronto, which is most likely why you received it back. They are filming about 4 hours North of the city. {up}
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Bri0626 wrote:Ryan is hard to get anyway, but I still sent my request off a few weeks ago. Looks like I'll soon be getting it back RTS. {down}
This always happens when a VV address gets posted here. Requests flood the set and they cannot possibly deal with all of the mail so they either toss it or RTS it.

I sent, too. Sucks... I debated whether or not to send after I saw the address posted here but I found the address myself before it was posted and figured what the heck...
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

vivalakayla wrote:
Bri0626 wrote:Ryan is hard to get anyway, but I still sent my request off a few weeks ago. Looks like I'll soon be getting it back RTS. {down}
This always happens when a VV address gets posted here. Requests flood the set and they cannot possibly deal with all of the mail so they either toss it or RTS it.

I sent, too. ****... I debated whether or not to send after I saw the address posted here but I found the address myself before it was posted and figured what the heck...
This site needs to stop posting vv addresses so that the people who find the address on their own have a chance at getting something back.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:This site needs to stop posting vv addresses so that the people who find the address on their own have a chance at getting something back.
{up} {up} {up} {up}

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

This site needs to stop posting vv addresses so that the people who find the address on their own have a chance at getting something back.
[/quote]

Agree I find all my via venue addresses myself.
MarinaLFN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MarinaLFN »

I agree totally! {up}
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

vivalakayla wrote:
I do agree with that. but if people can refrain from posting it then it can happen. the website just mostly goes off of people on the forums success's. it stinks i know, but it is the dog eat dog ways that happen on stuff like this. :?
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Padagr »

Bri0626 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:This site needs to stop posting vv addresses so that the people who find the address on their own have a chance at getting something back.
{up} {up} {up} {up}
Agree! Some people do not understand, but this is what happens.
tanda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tanda »

johnnylightninglives wrote: This site needs to stop posting vv addresses so that the people who find the address on their own have a chance at getting something back.
Agree! By publishing VV addresses chances are getting significantly smaller in ever getting a result. Do some research by yourself!