Basketball

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
jomo99812
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Basketball

Post by jomo99812 »

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew any NBA or college basketball players that sign ttm. thanks
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Basketball

Post by lucky1998 »

I know a lot of college coaches will sign such as Tom Izzo and Coach K. I wrote Nolan Smith when he was in college and he replied. If you send to the athletic department of the college with the athlete's name on it, they will most likely sign. Thomas Robinson did at Kansas, and Andre Dawkins and Seth Curry did as well.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Basketball

Post by Piranha316 »

Honestly, I would figure out who you wanted to send to, and just try your luck. Sometimes you just have to take a chance. Also, if you have specific people in mind, you may be able to research those individuals in the database to see if anyone has posted any success/failure associated with them.
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.