David Morrissey The Walking Dead

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
zebrafinch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Morrissey The Walking Dead

Post by zebrafinch »

Sent letter, photo and money for postage around Oct 2012 Rec photo back Feb 28, 2013

I was going to mail it to the WD venue but thought they were done by then so I sent to his UK agent addy in database and am glad he got it!

David Morrissey
Troika
10A Christina Street
London, EC2A 4PA
UK

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MarinaLFN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Morrissey The Walking Dead

Post by MarinaLFN »

Hey, congrats!! {up}
I don't like his character in TWD, but actor is great!
How much money did you send?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi zebrafinch :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David Morrissey on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I have loved his turn on the Walking Dead. I think it would have been severely overdone if they tried to pull off the comics Governor. And the fact that so many hate him so much shows that David Morrissey is owning the role. This was one of the few things that Glen Mazzara did right this year casting him.

As for the amkount that you should include for the return postage, i added about 8 to 10 dollars (US) and recieved mine last Monday.
Was super stoked to get him as i think his portrayla will go down as one of the better roles on television.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

I still think Danny Trejo should have been cast as the Governor.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I couldnt see Trejo as the governor, especially the way the show is presenting him. Out of the GN and TV Governors, i actually like the show version better as there is way more believability of him doing what he does.

If i was to cast Trejo in any part of the show. It would be as one of the Saviors, maybe Negan???
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!