RTS Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: RTS Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Post by dancingirl1 »

drewbaby wrote:Scarlett Johansson has no love for her fans in this regard. Maybe the show would sell better if she were more pleasant..
False, there were alot of successes from her and this address. It just got spammed.
And BELIEVE ME, the show IS selling. ;) That's why it got extended LOL! :lol:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
MarinaLFN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MarinaLFN »

Sorry for rts.. {down} This probably happened to you because the address was posted on the public in so many topics {down}
and they could no longer bear with thousands of letters got every day, and they began to reject..
I knew it was going to happen! :( I hope that in the future people will think a little more before they post address to all around..!
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

MarinaLFN wrote: I knew it was going to happen! :( I hope that in the future people will think a little more before they post address to all around..!
True. The problem is that Broadway theatre addresses are not hard to find. :cry:
mantas
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by mantas »

dancingirl1 wrote:
drewbaby wrote:Scarlett Johansson has no love for her fans in this regard. Maybe the show would sell better if she were more pleasant..
False, there were alot of successes from her and this address. It just got spammed.
yes but not each got an answer...i wait on it till today :cry: and i think in vain. {down}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mantas wrote:yes but not each got an answer...i wait on it till today :cry: and i think in vain. {down}
I'm sorry you didn't get a reply.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mantas

Post by mantas »

dancingirl1 wrote:
mantas wrote:yes but not each got an answer...i wait on it till today :cry: and i think in vain. {down}
I'm sorry you didn't get a reply.
than'x :oops: vvia venue is a gambling. I've got much more losses as answers.and the postage cost from germany is not the cheapest. :cry:
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

mantas wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
yes but not each got an answer...i wait on it till today :cry: and i think in vain. {down}
Those aren't sent by Scarlett though! The signed playbills are sent by the stage manager or people in charge of the production's fan mails but okay!!
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

That is funny you recieved a RTS....they arn't done completely yet. I think they stop at the end of March....I mean it's still being advertised everywhere.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jamiso wrote:Those aren't sent by Scarlett though! The signed playbills are sent by the stage manager or people in charge of the production's fan mails but okay!!
Yeah I know, but it's better than nothing @ this very moment being that she isn't doing fanmail right now.
dizzyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dizzyy »

Yes, I kind of knew this was going to happen {down} They are probabl getting to many fanmail right now....
Favorite Autographs Received: Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Dave Franco, James Blunt, Adam Brody, Jake Johnson, Jason Ritter, Teresa Palmer, NCIS cast. Glee cast: Mark, Jane, Cory, Naya, Chord, Dianna, Harry, Heather, Kevin, Jenna, Dijon, Ashley, Patrick, Iqbal, Dot, Melissa, Matt, Matthew and Signed CD by whole Glee Cast (bought). Sports (most IP): Caroline Wozniacki, Vera Zvonareva, Francesca Schiavone, Sam Stosur, Julia Goerges, Kim Clijsters, Andrea Petkovic, Jelena Jankovic, Agnieszka & Urszula Radwanska, Kaia Kanepi, Aranxta Rus, Marin Cilic, Andy Murray and whole Dutch soccer team.
Looking for Glee cast (Chris, Darren, Max, Vanessa, Dean, Jacob, Dianna and Jonathan), PLL Cast & James Franco.